Homebrew (V*) HAX

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have PSMD installed as well could this be an issue
Stupid Question time; Does the installer say success at the end? Did you copy EVERY file from the download to your SD card? are you disappointed I have no more stupid questions?

I am. that format is fun to type imo

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid Question time; Does the installer say success at the end? Did you copy EVERY file from the download to your SD card? are you disappointed I have no more stupid questions?

I am. that format is fun to type imo
Output:

Current status:
Successfully wrote to file!
0000A584

Reactions: Ricken

ErixGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We have tried downgrading with V*Hax it does not work, memchunkhax2.1 is failing again same with SMDhax. Team SALT patching memchunkhax? lol

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have tried downgrading with V*Hax it does not work, memchunkhax2.1 is failing again same with SMDhax. Team SALT patching memchunkhax? lol
????
Less then a week ago i used SMD Hax to downgrade my friend's system. It has A9LH now

EDIT; It was a O3DSXL on 10.7, exploit installed to gamecart by another O3DSXL on 10.7 (that already had A9LH)

Downgrade worked 2nd try

Last edited by Ricken,

ErixGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
????
Less then a week ago i used SMD Hax to downgrade my friend's system. It has A9LH now
Well I have tried with a friends' 3DS for more than 60+ times ( not even kidding) and no result at all. HAX INIT, HAX INIT, so forth and so forth. Attempting to get that HAX SUCCES since 10AM till 2PM that day

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have tried with a friends' 3DS for more than 60+ times ( not even kidding) and no result at all. HAX INIT, HAX INIT, so forth and so forth. Attempting to get that HAX SUCCES since 10AM till 2PM that day
Ninja'd. Forgot to Ninja in that I used PlaiSysUpater

ErixGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this something that has started happening after your initial install? Or is it some other way to trigger the *hax
Ninja'd. Forgot to Ninja in that I used PlaiSysUpater

Well I used multiple sysupdaters inlcuding safesys plaisys whatever, and my experiment was on a N3DSXL so that might have been a problem.

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I used multiple sysupdaters inlcuding safesys plaisys whatever, and my experiment was on a N3DSXL so that might have been a problem.
Never use SafeSys. Ever. use PlaiSys

yeah, stability might be a part of it (although tbh I was surprised that the downgrade started AND finished 2nd try)

If you keep having trouble you may want to consider a format... You'll get that stability Ninty never gave us (iow, much better chances)

EDIT
I think I may have read your post wrong, but what you're saying is that this does not need a primary entrypoint to install?
no it does.
-Play once
-Install exploit
-Press A 3x after it loads

Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: