ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently it caused the game to crash. hmmm...
it won't. you just did it wrong way.

game shouldn't crash, just the nurse keep saying you have an egg. even you dont have pkm raised in the daycare. (if you put in there before but not now, it gives the pkm egg of the pkm that you previously put in)

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
it won't. you just did it wrong way.

game shouldn't crash, just the nurse keep saying you have an egg. even you dont have pkm raised in the daycare. (if you put in there before but not now, it gives the pkm egg of the pkm that you previously put in)
Just got it working again, now egg instant hatch next!

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
For the EXP patch what are the value for changing the ammount of EXP you will recive?
Also since i have got problem by using the dummy seed for moon, i don't even know at the end how i remove the thing even with help, if i launch the game via FBI this ips patch will still works? Becouse i try the NTR plugin but via FBI they don't work.

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the EXP patch what are the value for changing the ammount of EXP you will recive?
Also since i have got problem by using the dummy seed for moon, i don't even know at the end how i remove the thing even with help, if i launch the game via FBI this ips patch will still works? Becouse i try the NTR plugin but via FBI they don't work.
The IPS patch should work even through FBI. NTR has a bit of thing where it only works with the first thing you launch, then you have to reboot if you want to do anything else; by starting FBI, that counts as the "first thing".

To get the game to work, you'll want to delete both the title and ticket in FBI. Then install the leaked CIA again, and it should work just fine.

Last edited by Heartcage,

Yoh84

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, could any of you help me with a little problem ?
I'm trying to merge a couple of cheats but when i open mergetool.exe proposed on the first page, it suddenly closes without allowing me to do anything. Does anyone has a solution ?

Also, could we get the ips file for the "quick egg" cheat that's on the gateshark page ? Not the hatching cheat, the other one, to get the eggs quickly.

Thank you :)

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to merge a couple of cheats but when i open mergetool.exe proposed on the first page, it suddenly closes without allowing me to do anything. Does anyone has a solution ?
It's supposed to do that. You should see a file called code.ips in the folder. That's the merged patches.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

Also, could we get the ips file for the "quick egg" cheat that's on the gateshark page ? Not the hatching cheat, the other one, to get the eggs quickly.

I made one, otherwise it'd cause you to receive the eggs infinitely. :P

Wicked13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

7688669 <---- Read this

Last edited by Wicked13,

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I just created two code patches for trainer rematch and Instant egg.

Attachments

• Instant egg.7z
    174 bytes · Views: 121
  • Trainer Rematch.7z
    171 bytes · Views: 118
Reactions: RustInPeace

Yoh84

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's supposed to do that. You should see a file called code.ips in the folder. That's the merged patches.

Goooosh i feel like an idiot
I didn't even realized that it added a code.ips file :shy:
Needless to say that i only found out about the IPS today :D

I made one, otherwise it'd cause you to receive the eggs infinitely. :P

Could you tell me where to find the ips file for the cheat you made ? I don't think it's was added on the zip file that we can get on the first page

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Goooosh i feel like an idiot
I didn't even realized that it added a code.ips file :shy:
Needless to say that i only found out about the IPS today :D

Could you tell me where to find the ips file for the cheat you made ? I don't think it's was added on the zip file that we can get on the first page
just uploaded for a moment ago, look up. :P

Yoh84

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I rea ask this becouse for what i read at the start the patch for EXP is set to 100exp point. But i don't need that much, i just need x2.

So, i'm a newby but from what i understand, you need to download HxD Hex Editor to change the value, once it's downloaded, you open the cheat file and change the value "64" by "02". Since it's in heaxedecimal, 64 means 100 et 2 means 2. That should work

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
So, i'm a newby but from what i understand, you need to download HxD Hex Editor to change the value, once it's downloaded, you open the cheat file and change the value "64" by "02". Since it's in heaxedecimal, 64 means 100 et 2 means 2. That should work

Thanks. Im gonna try in a moment, thankfully i already have HxD.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for creating the patches for the new games :)

Does anyone already have a patch for the unlimited z moves patch so you can use a z move more then one time per fight? That existed for Sun/moon and would be great to have it here too :) But not sure if it was a ips patch or if it was n ntr hack.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Thanks for creating the patches for the new games :)

Does anyone already have a patch for the unlimited z moves patch so you can use a z move more then one time per fight? That existed for Sun/moon and would be great to have it here too :) But not sure if it was a ips patch or if it was n ntr hack.
It has been said for a few times in here, only ymyn knows. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night