Hacking Using your own 3D box images

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to convert a jpeg image of a full box art into a 3D image on the Wii, for example the the images that are displayed on WiiFlow.

The reason I ask is because I have full box art scans for games that WiiFlow is only downloading a small front image.

Thanks in advance.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Uhm, well, I'm not shure what you're asking for, so I'm just guessing...

The WiiFlow Covers are rendered, it downloads them from http://wiitdb.com/. You can try to edit your wiiflow.ini, or download the covers from the site, and put it on your SD/USB.

If you want to make your own full-covers, get Photoshop (or the free alternative, GIMP) or any other app to edit images, open your .jpeg Cover, resize it to 1024px × 680px, and save it as .png. Then place it on your SD/USB.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you can also upload them on WiiTDB.com (register is free) , so everyone can use them in Wiiflow or Cfg loader
wink.gif

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im uploading them to WiiTDB too, but I dont want to break the rule of PAL covers for the PAL region only when I can sometimes only get USA ones or if I can only get a good custom cover and cant get a proper scan.

Anyway I got the covers working, you need to put on the new png file then delete the relevant wfc file as well or it wont work.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Nerds big chew are pretty bomb worth getting Nerds Big Chewy Candy 10 oz...