Hacking Using your own 3D box images

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to convert a jpeg image of a full box art into a 3D image on the Wii, for example the the images that are displayed on WiiFlow.

The reason I ask is because I have full box art scans for games that WiiFlow is only downloading a small front image.

Thanks in advance.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Uhm, well, I'm not shure what you're asking for, so I'm just guessing...

The WiiFlow Covers are rendered, it downloads them from http://wiitdb.com/. You can try to edit your wiiflow.ini, or download the covers from the site, and put it on your SD/USB.

If you want to make your own full-covers, get Photoshop (or the free alternative, GIMP) or any other app to edit images, open your .jpeg Cover, resize it to 1024px × 680px, and save it as .png. Then place it on your SD/USB.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you can also upload them on WiiTDB.com (register is free) , so everyone can use them in Wiiflow or Cfg loader
wink.gif

Xknight2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im uploading them to WiiTDB too, but I dont want to break the rule of PAL covers for the PAL region only when I can sometimes only get USA ones or if I can only get a good custom cover and cant get a proper scan.

Anyway I got the covers working, you need to put on the new png file then delete the relevant wfc file as well or it wont work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night