Gaming Using the japanese function

choupette

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i was basing it on the idea mokujin=woodman(person)Â ninhonjin being japanese person
and isn't nin an alternate of jin?

i didn't use kanji as the guy wanted to type it in his DS and DS doesn't handle kanji

as i am sure you know but ill mention it anyway ??? is the same as ???

nin is one of the lectures of ?.
but in nihonjin (not niNhonjin), it's jin.
as all countries, country is the name of the country. countrygo is the name of its langage. countryjin is the name of its inahabitants.
(it always works except for england)

one example of nin as a lecture of ? : byoonin which means "ill person" (can't remember the english word for it, "patient" ?)

princessmarisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was basing it on the idea mokujin=woodman(person)Â ninhonjin being japanese person

i didn't use kanji as the guy wanted to type it in his DS and DS doesn't handle kanji

as all countries, country is the name of the country. countrygo is the name of its langage. countryjin is the name of its inahabitants.

one example of nin as a lecture of ? : byoonin which means "ill person" (can't remember the english word for it, "patient" ?)

thanks i meant nihonjin i typoed the extra n!
i was trying to make a joke on the current theme of this thread,mixed with the way the Japanese are sterotyped to mis translate such as
"you are man of "???-land "" "you are ??? man" no one seemed to really get it so never mind
tongue.gif

pen island.com anyone

oh yeas i am rather bizarro

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was basing it on the idea mokujin=woodman(person)  ninhonjin being japanese person

thanks i meant nihonjin i typoed the extra n!
i was trying to make a joke on the current theme of this thread,mixed with the way the Japanese are sterotyped to mis translate such as
"you are man of "???-land "" "you are ??? man" no one seemed to really get it so never mind
tongue.gif

pen island.com anyone

oh yeas i am rather bizarro

Ah I see, I never really got where this thread was going, some poor guy asked for a translation and he was told that Fat boy is Penis in Japanese..... but it's all good
smile.gif

blackjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
日本は面白いですね^^。来年、僕は東京で大学へいくつもりです。

ペニス。。ファツボユじゃない。

Edit: Has someone done the JLPT 3? If yes please msg me.

shaoranm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji. Kanji are Chinese characters used to shorten sentences (technically that's their purpose).

?????????????????????????????…

I don't think Japan adopted Kanji from China to shorten their sentences. Kanji are ideograms used to express meaning not to shorten sentences.

By the way, what is it with you guys and your obsession with ????'s?

Oh yeah, you're right. But it does shorten the sentences when you type them...
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro