Hacking using sxos vs kosmos

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This fight will never end.

SX Pro (the full kit) is the easiest way to mod your Switch. Period. Is it the best option? Depends. To me SX is the best simply because of .xci files and how you can mount them instead of installing them (functions exactly like inserting a game cartridge, so you can only mount one game at a time, but it's pretty fast and smooth). I don't know if .xci is safer or not, but for sure it is the easiest, fastest and most natural way to load your games and play.

Plus: the cheat engine in SX OS is solid and very “integrated” to the OS.

Buy SX Pro and be happy.

The easiest way to mod your switch? Hardly true anymore. Kosmos is incredibly easy as well(Really just drag and drop files, how hard is that?) as is the AtmosPP pack by Switch Pirates. there is no safety difference between .XCI and .NSP and while it might be the fastest way, it's most certainly not the easiest nor most natural(The hell does that even mean anyway?) As for the cheat engine you are aware that Atmosphere has that too right? And that it's also integrated into itself?

gbablackrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The easiest way to mod your switch? Hardly true anymore. Kosmos is incredibly easy as well(Really just drag and drop files, how hard is that?) as is the AtmosPP pack by Switch Pirates. there is no safety difference between .XCI and .NSP and while it might be the fastest way, it's most certainly not the easiest nor most natural(The hell does that even mean anyway?) As for the cheat engine you are aware that Atmosphere has that too right? And that it's also integrated into itself?

You agree .xci is the fastest but not the easiest? How is that? It is the easiest because does not involve installing/uninstalling. What is easier: download every game you want via “eshop” digital download or having all your games in “cartridges” and just swap/mount each time? Same logic for xci and nsp.

You have to admit that SX Pro is the most user friendly. It comes already with a dongle to automatically send the payload and a jig to access pin 10. It is as close as possible to “plug and play”. And NO need to buy a usb C cable.

Nice to know that now Atmos can handle cheats as good as SX does. :)

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You agree .xci is the fastest but not the easiest? How is that? It is the easiest because does not involve installing/uninstalling. What is easier: download every game you want via “eshop” digital download or having all your games in “cartridges” and just swap/mount each time? Same logic for xci and nsp.

You have to admit that SX Pro is the most user friendly. It comes already with a dongle to automatically send the payload and a jig to access pin 10. It is as close as possible to “plug and play”. And NO need to buy a usb C cable.

Nice to know that now Atmos can handle cheats as good as SX does. :)

To me, installing a game is as easy as having it on a cartridge or a disc. It's not a super complicated process, hence why i say it's as easy. Installing might take longer but it's not any harder than using a .XCI.

USB C cables are a dime a dozen. AND for the price of the SX Pro which is RIDICULOUSLY over priced you can get a dongle and jig that's as good or in some cases even better than the one SX supplies(RCMloader allows for multiple payloads for example) plus you'd have enough left for a bunch of accessories for your system.

And the other thing is, every single update SX releases is completely BROKEN at launch and has in some cases(like with their latest update) bricked people's units. Yeah it's very plug and play but, to me at least, the risks are too high. Besides, why use a copy of Atmosphere when you can use the real thing?

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
CXCI has been a game-changer for me. Having the latest patch and all of the DLC injected into a single file. Memory management is much easier as only the game stub and saves are "installed". Just swapping a single file is much faster than going through the install process.

XCI vs NSP is the same arguments that were had on the 3DS when comparing .3DS mounting with a Gateway vs CIA. CIA won in the end after support for the Gateway stopped, but while it was supported being able to ejected the memory card and copy a .3DS from a PC and put it back into the system to play was light years faster than 10-20 minutes of copy and installing for a CIA file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.