Homebrew Question Using Switch as a controller for PC?

BLCKBLuR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to figure out if there is some way to use the switches touch screen as a controller for my PC? Or some kind of homebrew that will turn my switches touchscreen into a keyboard for my PC?

I am trying to figure out something similar to this video. Trying to use a touch screen to play K-Shoot Mania (SDVX Simulator). Right now I play with my keyboard, but I would like to have a bigger "controller" like in the arcades, until I get some money saved up for a LEGIT SDVX in home controller.

They are using a tablet, but since I gave my tablet to my brother to use a while back and he ended up spilling something all over it and it died... I don't have one anymore.

I can use my Android phone for this purpose, but the screen is incredibly small for what I am trying to do... at that point I might as well just keep using my keyboard to play SDVX.

So is there any homebrew or something that will let me connect my switch to my PC, and use the touchscreen, and make it so when I press certain parts of the screen, it will send certain keyboard inputs? Or a way I can set the touchscreen up as an actual controller, similar to the Android and iOS apps that do something like this?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Neo_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if there is any homebrew for Horizon that does this but soon Android for Switch will be released so you will be able to use one of those apps.

BLCKBLuR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if there is any homebrew for Horizon that does this but soon Android for Switch will be released so you will be able to use one of those apps.
I have been trying to use the apps on android... The one in this video I posted isn't released. I don't think it's being worked on anymore either... I found the github and I can download the source but I don't know how to BUILD it... even though it has instructions... If I link you the github and you read the instructions would you help me?

I found only ONE other app on android that lets you create not only buttons, but SLIDERS... which are needed for this game... but when I play the game, ALL the buttons work EXCEPT for the sliders, because for some reason the game won't let me bind the X Axis and Y Axis...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-