OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it Possible?

I found the Supercard on it's own for a neat price for £19, I already have a spare SD card, but I was wondering do I NEED the Superkey to use the Supercard Lite, or can I just use R4/Supercard Lite. Meaning both cards plugged in at the same time..

I really need to know this fast ;P.

Thanks

SaM

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh u can use the r4 as a passme to boot the sc-lite in DS mode to play ds roms on it.

But, while great for ds roms, the sc slot 2 range are very poor with gba roms, so if gba roms are your reason for looking at the sc-lite then my advice would be to avoid it.... also note the 'rumble' versions sc-slot2's don't play gba at all.

Satirical

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rasputin said:
Yeh u can use the r4 as a passme to boot the sc-lite in DS mode to play ds roms on it.

But, while great for ds roms, the sc slot 2 range are very poor with gba roms, so if gba roms are your reason for looking at the sc-lite then my advice would be to avoid it.... also note the 'rumble' versions sc-slot2's don't play gba at all.

Thanks for your quick reply, that's good news :].

Really? Well what is a good Slot-2 GBA Rom device I can use the R4 with then?

Also...

I'm experiencing some problems like, if I shut my ds for a while like 2+ Hours and open it again, the sound will be playing but the screen will be frozen, I'm getting glitches like this on my R4. Could it be my SD Card or...?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3in1 is the most recommended slot-2 addon, though you'll want to look into the issues surrounding the new 3in1 Plus cartridges.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a