Using old Switch SD card with installed games on the second Switch?

switcherjoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi everyone,
I have the following question - I have got the second Switch (RCM hack capable), installed emuNAND there, and now the question - can I somehow use an old microSD card with installed games, which I used to have in another emuNAND-enabled Switch console? Or do I need to re-install everything from scratch?
Many thanks!
P.S. Not the old emuNAND, just the contents of the SD card with all installed games located in /emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo folder.

Last edited by switcherjoe,

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
I have the following question - I have got the second Switch (RCM hack capable), installed emuNAND there, and now the question - can I somehow use an old microSD card with installed games, which I used to have in another emuNAND-enabled Switch console? Or do I need to re-install everything from scratch?
Many thanks!
P.S. Not the old emuNAND, just the contents of the SD card with all installed games located in /emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo folder.
you have to reinstall them all from scratch

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saves can be transfered. you just gotta dump them first with either checkpoint or jksv. copy the files to the new sd. run the games first, then inject the saves

Reactions: switcherjoe

switcherjoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
saves can be transfered. you just gotta dump them first with either checkpoint or jksv. copy the files to the new sd. run the games first, then inject the saves
Both are crashing with the latest FW+Atmosphere. Are there any updates somewhere, which work with 13.0.X FW? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-