Hacking Using Drive to Drive in WBFS Manager SLOW- other Tools?

Nealla30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 1 Tb HDD almost full of games for one Wii. I just got another 2 Tb HDD and have been using WBFS 3.0 Drive To Drive (Bottom Screen) to copy games over from one to the other. I do NOT want to use the Clone Drive feature. The Drive To Drive works fine, but OMG IT IS SO SLOW!!!!! I have read a few posts where people say they use the Drive to Drive feature of other tools. What tools?? Anyone have any tried and tested true other Tools that may work faster from one WBFS formatted Drive to another WBFS Formatted Drive?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nealla30 said:
I have a 1 Tb HDD almost full of games for one Wii. I just got another 2 Tb HDD and have been using WBFS 3.0 Drive To Drive (Bottom Screen) to copy games over from one to the other. I do NOT want to use the Clone Drive feature. The Drive To Drive works fine, but OMG IT IS SO SLOW!!!!! I have read a few posts where people say they use the Drive to Drive feature of other tools. What tools?? Anyone have any tried and tested true other Tools that may work faster from one WBFS formatted Drive to another WBFS Formatted Drive?
Use Wiibackup Manager. A much faster option to use for iso/ciso/wbfs transfer and drive to drive transfer.

Nealla30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Shadow - THANK YOU!!!!! Done and Done! So much better! MANY thanks! (Kids will no longer be fighting over which Wii / Hard Drive to use!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: