Using DLC on Gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ahbba, May 25, 2014.

1. ahbba
    OP

ahbba Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2014
    United States
    I wanna get the DLC content for fire emblem awakening. Is it possible to do this on gateway or not yet?

2. yondaiime

yondaiime Member

Newcomer
    May 6, 2008
    Brazil
    Barueri
    It's not possible right now. You can only run full games dumps published on e-shop, but not aditional content or apply patches (currently, e-shop is unavaiable for gateway, maybe it will work on next gateway update).

3. Gilberd

Gilberd GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    Taiwan
    so gateway got blocked from the e-shop again? that stinks
    I wanted to update some of my games I guess I have to wait until the next update

4. Gh0sti

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    um you can run game patches on roms, i have downloaded pokemon x y mario kart updates prior on 7.1 and the roms read the update data just fine i would think they would also be able to run dlc, however due to the 7.0 encryption gateway cant read youtube nor settings, the eshop i think still works unless that got encrypted as well

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    System settings and eshop are both using 7.x encryption now so unless you already downloaded the eshop updates before 7.2 came out you will not be able to get them in emunand