XP
Country
United States
4.0u
bootmii, not sure which it installed as
preloader 0.29
nand dump
cioscorp

using loader gx to load my games off hard drive. couldnt get gh5 to work read that setting to use ios 223 in that games settings might work, thinking that i had already installed 223 i went ahead and tried to load. booting after that would freeze trying to load hbc, loader gx, wii speak channel. then unplugged hard drive and was able to load things again. now i get random hangs and quite a few things arent working right.
looking for advice on the best route to take. I am thinking of downgrading to 3.4 then back up to 4.1 and hack everything again.

any ideas, and thanks for any help.

T3chWarrior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not that i can't get gh5 to work anymore. things arent working like they did before i tried using 223. so i want to downgrade and re update, guess im wanting to know if im going to have problems because of having tried 223 without it installed

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
T3chWarrior said:
its not that i can't get gh5 to work anymore. things arent working like they did before i tried using 223. so i want to downgrade and re update, guess im wanting to know if im going to have problems because of having tried 223 without it installed

if you downgrade to 3.4 and dont make sure you install a non stub ios50, you'll brick your wii fyi.

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd worry about downgrading as it's not required and could brick.
1. Use bootMii to take a Nand backup (just incase).
2. If you can run HBC - use DOP-IOS to update/reinstall and trucha patch the main IOSs (36, 37, 38 and 60) and leave the stub IOSs untouched.
3. That should get things stable and back to 4.1.
4. Reinstall pre-loader and cioscorp if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)