Homebrew USBLoadergx tells me to copy GC games to my sd card

jmex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new to homebrew and was able to pick most things up pretty well. Installed HBC with some emulators and pimp my wii to even install wad files for some games. I got the nintendont patch and was able to run gc games using usbloadergx but then one day usbloader started asking me to copy games to my sd card, I had already set the custom path so I thought that was really odd then i go to configuration and loader settings now there is no longer an option for nintendont like there used to be. I've already patched it in using homebrew & Already set the custom path to nintendont too so idk wff i'm doing wrong. I know this is a regular problem on older versions of usbloadergx but I have the current version and it used to work just fine before it just started asking me to copy them to my sd card all of a sudden. Somebody please help this has been killing me. Wii games work fine but half the point of the wii is it's backward compatibility. I would really appreciate some help i'm considering just abandoning Usbloadergx and going with wiiflow and dios mios but I'm not sure which is better.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
update !

Stop following OLD outdated guide (youtube? why ???)
stop using DIOS MIOS Lite (whyyyyy do you follow 5 years old guide with deprecated tools?) and use nintendont instead.

really, stop using the OLD usbloaderGX 3.0 revision 1180, and start using revision 1272.
reset the settings (or reinstall usbloadergx from a clean install) to get gamecube mode set to nintendont instead of DML.

also, you probably installed a BAD and OLD channel.
follow this guide :
https://gbatemp.net/posts/6478222

everything will be solved by itself after you just .... update and use latest version of everything instead of using provided version from outdated guides.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Alexander1970

jmex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a guide on this site.
Its from 2014 so it didn't seem that outdated. I thought wiiflow was still an option cuz I saw it on Youtube but I didn't follow a guide on youtube. Thanks for the feedback. Ill try a reinstall and see about that 1272 revision. I just don't get what is wrong with the wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-