Hacking USBloaderGX help

Chocotricks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I tried for days before asking but I just cannot figure this out.

Why wont USBloaderGX read my usb drive? It will read gamecube games from my SD Card but not wii games from my usb drive.

I downloaded Cfgloader and Wiiflow, cfg loader will read wii games from my USB but not my SD card and Wiiflow will read from SD and USB but neither will pick up gamecube games.

USBloader is the nicest loader IMO and id like it to be able to play Wii games but its just not picking them up. Please help :l

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How many partitions does have your USB Drive? How is it formatted (FAT32, WBFS, 32k cluster)? Where are (folder) the games?

Last edited by Corredor,

Chocotricks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many partitions does have your USB Drive? How is it formatted (FAT32, WBFS, 32k cluster)? Where are (folder) the games?

I use WBM for wii games and have the wbfs folder with x game in x folder (which is picked up by wiiflow and CFGloader) Ive used Guiformat to get a FAT32 32k cluster.

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok. So, you have a USB device formatted as FAT32 with a folder structure /wbfs/GAMENAME [GAMEID]/GAMEID.wbfs, right? What USB Loader version do you have? Do you use a Fowarder, a Full Channel or load it from Homebrew Channel?

While loading USB Loader GX, does it give you an error message (about your USB device) or the games just are not accessible?

Chocotricks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. So, you have a USB device formatted as FAT32 with a folder structure /wbfs/GAMENAME [GAMEID]/GAMEID.wbfs, right? What USB Loader version do you have? Do you use a Fowarder, a Full Channel or load it from Homebrew Channel?

While loading USB Loader GX, does it give you an error message (about your USB device) or the games just are not accessible?

Its up to date, i load it from HBC and its an error about the USB

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is really your issue ? "read my USB drive" is not very useful to know what the problem is.

HDD not detected AT ALL?
or HDD detected but no Wii games listed?

If you enable HDD, do you see the message "no hdd found, falling back to channel mode" ?

Did you try to go to the Settings>hdd menu>press the first options?
it will force a HDD remount and partition detection.
if the partition is detected, but you don't see wii games, go to the 4th icon in the top menu of the main screen, and enable wii games.

I will try to change that behavior and always keep Wii games selected even if the HDD is not detected once, so next time it's not disabled automatically.

k0pp0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have something similar - USBLOader detects my Hard disk, detects the gamecube games on that usb hard disk but stubbornly refuses to see the WII games :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol