Hacking USBLoader1.5

TwilightFireFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This site can be a pain in the ass to navigate looking for compatibility issues. When all I need is a yes or no answer. Does Madworld Flicker on UsbLoader 1.5 for everybody else?

TwilightFireFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.......I did. Look. There. I. Have. That. Page. Bookmarked.

Not trying to be a dick. The list doesn't say anything about flickering. I have a U-NTSC copy and I never had problems with it except for on the USBLoaders.

My question was does it flicker for everybody else? Which still holds merit since it hasn't been answered.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my mario galaxy flickered one day when i was playing it and i thought it was my tv going unti i hit the home button and it stopped then started up once i was back in the game.

random loader bug maybe? like the freezing thing that happens once in a while and is hard to reproduce.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mark McDonut said:
my mario galaxy flickered one day when i was playing it and i thought it was my tv going unti i hit the home button and it stopped then started up once i was back in the game.

random loader bug maybe? like the freezing thing that happens once in a while and is hard to reproduce.

Twilight Princess does that to me once in a while (flickering). It actually looks like a nasty camera glitch.. it flickers, but that's not all. It's irritating, and I haven't found anybody else with the issue. I'd say it was a bad dump, but I dumped it from my own original disc, twice. Plus, a bad dump would be consistently bad, not randomly bad on occasion.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not quite sure what your "flickering" looks like, but it could be related to the interference caused by certain hard drive power supplies... The topic is somewhere around here if you want to dig it up.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To answer your question in the most direct sense: NO.

I am running madworld with USBLoader 1.5, Ultimate Loader and Coverflow7, and it works just fine.
cIOS rev 10, if it maters. NTSC system and game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: GTA 3 needed more ray tracing?