Hacking USBLoader with Game Images

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
any of the coders here now a way to delete the console (the black screen with the game list?) I'm working on something, but my dol keeps crashing whenever I touch the console...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
AdamBrunt said:
kedest said:
Here's another forwarder channel:

How it looks:
2iup3yg.jpg

(image by loopguy)

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP1CVO9L

Thanks kedest, couldn't get mine to work. It appeared to pack correctly but the Wii gave a -4100 error when installing

I had that error too at first. This solution may sound strange, but for me it did the trick. I had to create a new administrator user account in windows and then use that account to run the wad tool.

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My Samsung 500GB HDD just arrived, yay, working just fine. But, whenever I add a new game, USB Loader doesn't load its boxart.

Also, may I suggest/request: go to the Homebrew Channel instead of Wii Menu when pressing HOME button. Kinda sucks to get back to that Wii Menu everytime. :|

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its funny cuz I get scolded for trying to put up a WAD here, yet people keep posting theirs.
tongue.gif

I kinda see how the developers working here could get annoyed and not to try and act like a savior or anything, but would it be a good idea to maybe make a new thread called something like USB Loader Chat and Exchange, just to talk about all random USB Loader topics and to exchange USB Loader dols, game cover images, themes, etc.?

That way the people actually working with the loader in this thread could have some peace and just continue here or kill this thread and work on a new one?

Again, I'm not trying to be the white knight here.
smile.gif

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jservs7 said:
Its funny cuz I get scolded for trying to put up a WAD here, yet people keep posting theirs.
tongue.gif

I kinda see how the developers working here could get annoyed and not to try and act like a savior or anything, but would it be a good idea to maybe make a new thread called something like USB Loader Chat and Exchange, just to talk about all random USB Loader topics and to exchange USB Loader dols, game cover images, themes, etc.?

That way the people actually working with the loader in this thread could have some peace and just continue here or kill this thread and work on a new one?

Again, I'm not trying to be the white knight here.
smile.gif

Agree .. Been saying this all day, yet no-one listens .... It's ok , this channel will produce another half done loader due to all the confusion *no offense to the coders)

One can only handle so much coming there way.

Love to see this thread be left to the core team/coders that started it ...

Spin off all the other threads you all like, but this is just ridicolous. !
smile.gif

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
My Samsung 500GB HDD just arrived, yay, working just fine. But, whenever I add a new game, USB Loader doesn't load its boxart.

Also, may I suggest/request: go to the Homebrew Channel instead of Wii Menu when pressing HOME button. Kinda sucks to get back to that Wii Menu everytime. :|

sess,

I know it's a lot to go through, but try to read through this thread. The last couple of loaders posted will load the boxart after you install the game, but you need to manually put the box art on the sd (see Kosaic's posts). Also, the latest loaders will cycle back to the homebrew channel instead of the wii menu. Please read through, there's been some good additions.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to add to the confusion (seriously, I am) but why with this forwarder am I getting a channel with no background image with Nixx boot.dol? It's just black, with the game list, and game image... weird.

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I did, actually, read through it all, heh. But I just downloaded the Loader on the OP, maybe that's why. Anyway, I might just wait for a new release, seems like its developing really fast. Sorry about that request, didn't know they actually changed it, and thanks for the heads up!

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where do you have the pictures !?
Anyway there are only to ways put the /images/ directory in the Root or in the same Folder as the boot.dol.
For me it´s only working from the Root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn