Hacking USBLoader with Game Images

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please compile this everywhere with the LoPster-Mod wo have the higher Hdd compatibility.
Thanks

Edit: or have the Nixx modet loader this inside?!

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

So here is the FULL Package to date, Updated for those first time downloaders ... 364 Cover Images, resized and named with Game ID's
364 NTSC Cover Images - Full Package to date - 25MB

Here is the incremental package for those who already downloaded the others in my other posts....
74 Additional NTSC Covers .... - 5MB

I'm noticing that as I troll through all of my images, I'm doing some of them twice, or 3 times.... when you paste the "74 package" from above for example, I'm certain there will be duplicates, just overwrite what you ahd before ... no worries there. (or skip them) Comes with the manual nature that these have to be done in.

Thanks,
Kosaic

Hi KoSai,

I made three covers that are not in your package (vacation sports, nerf n strike and spiderman 3 (pal)) and they would not show up. How do you size them? I am assuming has something to do with sizing. Pictures attributes are 160 x 225. Thank you.

bula

patrick9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi from france,
thanks you for all your hard work.
just one thing :
R29P52 Millennium Series Championship Paintball 2009 1.54G
very long names are truncated ...

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bula said:
Kosaic said:
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

So here is the FULL Package to date, Updated for those first time downloaders ... 364 Cover Images, resized and named with Game ID's
364 NTSC Cover Images - Full Package to date - 25MB

Here is the incremental package for those who already downloaded the others in my other posts....
74 Additional NTSC Covers .... - 5MB

I'm noticing that as I troll through all of my images, I'm doing some of them twice, or 3 times.... when you paste the "74 package" from above for example, I'm certain there will be duplicates, just overwrite what you ahd before ... no worries there. (or skip them) Comes with the manual nature that these have to be done in.

Thanks,
Kosaic

Hi KoSai,

I made three covers that are not in your package (vacation sports, nerf n strike and spiderman 3 (pal)) and they would not show up. How do you size them? I am assuming has something to do with sizing. Pictures attributes are 160 x 225. Thank you.

bula

The files MUST BE 160x225 ... and saved in the format: [gameID].png .... I didnt do ANY pal ones yet, and now look like we wont have too. I'm still working on covers for NTSC (got another 20 done so far this morning, bringing the total upto 384)

My NTSC pack will work everywhere, once the appropriate code is done. The ONLY difference in images is as follows: (for example)
RZDE01 The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (USA)
RZDJ01 The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (JP)
RZDP01 The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (EU)

E = USA
J = JAPAN
P = Europe

We can add the code into the final loaders, and this single image pack I'm working on will be fine.

For those who havent reaed the ENTIRE thread, once I'm as complete as I can be, I will take requests for any games I may have missed !

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
patrick9999 said:
hi from france,
just one thing :

You can change the name .. easy enough to fix.

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kosaic: I added a link to what I think is the most recent FULL image pack to date. Please PM me when you update it so that I can change the link. Thanks man!

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tom35 said:
Is anyone looking into adding NTFS support instead of using this stupid proprietary WBFS file system?

Read, read, and read ... this has been discussed 1,000 times around the forum.

If you dont like WBFS, your free not to use it
smile.gif

I'm sure other file format will surface at some point.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
usptactical said:
@Kosaic: I added a link to what I think is the most recent FULL image pack to date. Please PM me when you update it so that I can change the link. Thanks man!

U got it ... I'm just getting revved up on coffee, and I'll get some more done... Next pack will be in excess of 400 images
smile.gif

patrick9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kosaic said:
patrick9999 said:
hi from france,
just one thing :

You can change the name .. easy enough to fix.

certainly, but why change the name when it could be fully displayed

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question: can someone can explain why a fowarder cannot work? I'm using a fowarder because it's more simple to get new DOL. But i've try with this new usb loader with cover.... i cannot get to work, probably because my fowarder.

But WHY it's not working???

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rambytes said:
I have a question: can someone can explain why a fowarder cannot work? I'm using a fowarder because it's more simple to get new DOL. But i've try with this new usb loader with cover.... i cannot get to work, probably because my fowarder.

Same for me. I'm using my Forwarder WAD that uses the path "ROOT/apps/usb_loader" I placed the folder "images" at the ROOT and used the dol, but I get a code dump all the time.

tom35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
tom35 said:
Is anyone looking into adding NTFS support instead of using this stupid proprietary WBFS file system?

Read, read, and read ... this has been discussed 1,000 times around the forum.

If you dont like WBFS, your free not to use it
smile.gif

I'm sure other file format will surface at some point.

I know that Waninkoko did not add NTFS support due to him not liking the File System so him and Kwiirk came up with this rediculous WBFS.
I was just asking if someone in this thread was looking to add it as it looks like everyone here is enthusiastic about about getting one loader that does it all, and figured it was not just me that found it silly that everyone is accepting this WBFS format.
But since you want to hit me with the Read, read, and read, I will not bother you and just let you all go back to working with this stupid proprietary File System.
Have a good day.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
This version has the in game SD card access bug again

Also the backround doesn't show up for me

Reposting because of new page

i cant get the background image to load on any of them on the front page

can someone make the nIxx's version with the background image built into the dol please

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jservs7 said:
Rambytes said:

Same for me. I'm using my Forwarder WAD that uses the path "ROOT/apps/usb_loader" I placed the folder "images" at the ROOT and used the dol, but I get a code dump all the time.

But what I think a good solution is only waiting that a GOOD GUI-Loader will be online... at this time, too many loader float arround... the time you compile or download a loader, another one get online with few more option. You download again and 2 days after, another one get online...

It's cool to see that the USB loader get better day after day... but since the 1.1 work at 99%, I will not try to get another one, until a gui-loader will be compatible with a fowarder.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Having problems too. It does not work through forwarder and when launched directly from HBC it will not display background an also not the covers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp