OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lowcostremotetechnicalsupport.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have tried the following which is enabling the 002 fix as well as installing multiple ios's and went completely insane after I did a complete format and redid the system and it didn't fix the issue. I just get the eject disc error all the time. I was trying to load animal crossing and it gave some bar at the bottom that took a little while to fill but it filled it and it just went to the eject screen once again. So is there anything I can do about this? As the disc drive seems to of failed completely the motor doesn't seem to work and won't suck the disc into the system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

willsdss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lowcostremotetechnicalsupport.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
So I guess no one knows. I would have thought this was a simple enough question I don't need a big explanation or anything just whether or not it is true. I have heard that you have to have a wii or gamecube game in the wii when playing a gamecube backup so I am just going to assume that the drive has to work in order for the gamecube or wii backups to work. I modded my wii mostly to play backups in case my drive was to go out so I guess there is no point in modding if you can't play them if your drive was to go out. I know of the loaders working if the eye goes out as long as the drive itself accepts discs by pulling them into the system then you should be fine. Ohh well I guess. I will just keep looking and see if there is a better explanation than my own explanations that I have to gather on my own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: