Hacking USB LoaderGX shows games, but doesn't let me run them.

MaxBlueyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there techies,

As you can see I ran into a little problem while hacking my (very old) Wii. I've read all the tutorials carefully and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I was wondering one of you could do me a small favor and think with me.

- I have cIOS correctly installed in slot 249, 250 and 251 (all v10 beta52 d2x-v10-beta52)
- I have a hard drive (+-300 Gb) formatted as fat32 using a third party format program.
- I loaded a copy of Mario Kart (with the correct region, EU) using Wii Backup Manager on the hard drive.
- I heard changing the language, or setting the game settings to default could work, but unfortunately for me, it didn't.

TL;DR
I think I did everything correctly, when I load a game in USB LoaderGX, the screen goes black and my Wii redirects me to the homebrew channel.

I hope one of you knows what the problem is and wants to help me, and yes, I know how outdated the Wii and these threads are, my apology for that haha...

Edit:
I tried another game, Super Paper Mario, and the exact same thing happens

Last edited by MaxBlueyes,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there techies,

As you can see I ran into a little problem while hacking my (very old) Wii. I've read all the tutorials carefully and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I was wondering one of you could do me a small favor and think with me.

- I have cIOS correctly installed in slot 249, 250 and 251 (all v10 beta52 d2x-v10-beta52)
- I have a hard drive (+-300 Gb) formatted as fat32 using a third party format program.
- I loaded a copy of Mario Kart (with the correct region, EU) using Wii Backup Manager on the hard drive.
- I heard changing the language, or setting the game settings to default could work, but unfortunately for me, it didn't.

TL;DR
I think I did everything correctly, when I load a game in USB LoaderGX, the screen goes black and my Wii redirects me to the homebrew channel.

I hope one of you knows what the problem is and wants to help me, and yes, I know how outdated the Wii and these threads are, my apology for that haha...

Edit:
I tried another game, Super Paper Mario, and the exact same thing happens

Try going to GX Settings>Loader Settings>Nand Saves Emulation>Off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho