Hacking USB LoaderGX launching Nintendont instead of Game.

portugeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still possible to load Gamecube games directly from USB LoaderGX?

When I load USB LoaderGX, it shows me my list of Gamecube games. Then when I start them it boots up Nintendont instead of the game. I then have to choose USB (from within Nintendont) and cycle through my games and press A to start them again. Seems like a lot of fuss just to get them to start.

I have GameCube Mode set to Nintendont and the Nintendont Loader path is directed to the correct location. Is there something else I'm missing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my versions
-USBLoaderGX = r1253
-Nintendont = v3.359

Last edited by portugeek,

portugeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out. I had Autoboot turned off. I left it off because I didn't want Nintendont reloading the previously played game everytime I started up Nintendont. But USB LoaderGX needs it ON to autoboot the game, and since I rarely ever boot games directly through Nintendont leaving this option ON shouldn't be an issue.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update Nintendont recently? I think FIX94 updated the Nintendont config structure that gets passed by other loaders but USB Loader GX hasn't been updated to support it yet. Cyan manages the repository and has been offline for a few days due to hardware issues.

If you can bear with loading GC games manually for a few days I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-