Hacking USB Loader with Multiple Boxart Images.

AppleBelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Revision 8

Whats new?
- Built off Waninkoko USB/SD Loader version 1.4
- 7 Images now displayed (1 big 6 small)
- Cheat code system now working

All features:
- Downloads images off the internet
- Acts like cover flow
- Shows 7 games (1 big image, 6 small)
- Cheat code support
- Based off official loader 1.4

dsc01366vlq.jpg

(i believe the image might be corrupted, but you get the point)

Notes about this release:
- If you have used any prevous versions, please clear the sd:/usb-loader/small and sd:/usb-loader/covers folders except for the no image files
- Use the noimage files provided in the size.
- You must be on cios rev10
- You must have an internet connection set up, otherwise it will code dump
- The number 2 button doesn't do what the image says it does. No real need to add this.
- I've removed the install game and uninstall game. The install game is very slow on 1.3+ so use a prevous version of the official loader, and best to use the official loader to remove (v1.4+).
- Background image is now backgroundAB.png

Any issues please let me know. Its not possible to test everything, so some aprts might not work.

Source and dol: http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/mirror/USBLoaderABr8c.zip

If anyone wants to use this code, you're more than welcome to!

AppleBelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't realise you had posted a similar concept mate. I don't believe any of the code did come from you. I have since posting this found your thread. Posted in it.

Anyway its not hard to do this, just duplicate the images and make one +1 and one -1 of the actual game selected. Took me at tops of an hour to do.

However, if you can provide me your background image, i'll make one without a console.

I have updated:

dsc01363sxc.jpg

pWw.png

Grats to JussiPik for the image. Hope you don't mind me using it!

AppleBelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't realise you had posted a similar concept mate. I don't believe any of the code did come from you. I have since posting this found your thread. Posted in it.

Anyway its not hard to do this, just duplicate the images and make one +1 and one -1 of the actual game selected. Took me at tops of an hour to do.

However, if you can provide me your background image, i'll make one without a console.

I have updated:

dsc01363sxc.jpg

pWw.png

Grats to JussiPik for the image. Hope you don't mind me using it!

Source and Dol: http://rapidshare.com/files/219684830/USBLOADERABr2.zip.html

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how big should images be with this loader? where do they go? i love the idea of havin only the center one zoom in, and havin the two on the left and right smaller, thats a great idea, just each one you are over, it would become much larger, keep it comin mate

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my big problem right now, i cant find one that will work to load images when its waiting for usb device.

this is the only loader that works for me to load all my images no matter how long it takes to load usb device. http://wiinewz.com/forums/591533-post80.html

im not sure what brisma did to make this work, no one here can seem to figure it out yet

these loaders work, as long as you dont have to wait for usb device, but i unfortunately have to wait for my usb device, and thats when images wont load.

same issue here, looking great though, i said to JussiPik to make one with the Wii in upper right corner a dark blue or dark red or somethin, because yuo can hardly see the Wii

any ideas for loadin images no matter how long it waits for usb device?

AppleBelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a version working with smaller images on the left and right.

Installing game does work, but going to upload a new version in a minute which improves the usability of it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Any chance u could get the images to auto download from a site based on their names ?

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

The images are in by www.theotherzone.com/wii/{region}/{gameid}.png
example www.theotherzone.com/wii/pal/RXCP4Z.png

This looks class to be honest - also any way to save the games on the HD and not the SD card ?

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what im waitin for, djtazs idea, that would work great to get it off of the site. only loads images for me when it doesnt wait for usb device, no one still cant seem to figure this one out. only one loader works, no matter if it takes 35 seconds waiting for usb device, images will still load. hopefully someone will figure out how to solve this, it looks great when the images show up, waitin to try out the new one with smaller images now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte