USB Loader to ever support Ocarina?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Filter, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Filter
    OP

Filter GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2008
    United States
    Do you think it will ever be possible to use Ocarina with the USB Loader? The faster speeds and the ability to boot from a hard drive is great but I do miss the option to use Ocarina like I did with my DVD-R backups.

2. koji2009

koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    I'm sure there will be as it is a pretty popular feature... but I'm sure at this stage the main thing was to get out a fully working USB loader without all the frills.

3. sgwiiboy

sgwiiboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 5, 2008
    I did wonder this but I don't really use Ocarina so it akes no difference to me.

I stopped using cheats a long time ago as I found games quite boring after using cheats and a lot of the challenge is lost. That's just me though, not putting anyone down for using them. Just my preference.

4. carbonyle

carbonyle GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2009
    Swaziland
    Switzerland
    I agree 100% but the greatest problem is online cheating because it ruins other people too!

5. john_smarty

john_smarty Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2009
    United States
    i am getting sick of cheaters
    in call of duty its not fair for those who dont cheat
    its pisses me off

STOP CHEATING

6. Kikoshi

Kikoshi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2006
    Cuba
    I don't cheat online, and Metroid Prime 3 is very fun when I shoot likea mad man with missiles! Muahahahha

7. Filter
    OP

Filter GBAtemp Regular

Aug 23, 2008
    United States
    Why are you implying everyone cheats online. I don't even play online on Wii.

I just like my inf hp on my single player games etc. Mostly for time consuming tasks also.

8. picano

picano GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Nebraska
    I second this.

Brawl textures hacks ftw! (Also, would simply be nice to be able to use Wiird / USBGecko on these games)