USB Loader Question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by cepheus74, Dec 11, 2013.

1. cepheus74
    OP

cepheus74 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2013
    Canada
    So after many guides read and videos watched. I have installed the HBC + priiloader on my wii. I can now load my USA/Canada games on my 4.3E UK wii.

My next step was to use a HDD to load my games from instead of using the Discs.

What I have done is formatted my USB Drive to WBFS and I have some ISOs on it using WBFS Manager.

I then loaded USB Loader GX from its homepage, but it cant detect my HDD, I tried both ports.

However USB Loader GX does not recognize the Drive (SeaGate FreeAgent GoFlex-Pro 500GB in a black case). The compatible list does not have a pro but this one (again a usb3.0 HDD)
    SEAGATE FreeAgent GoFlex
    500GB USB2.0 3.0 Black External Hard Drive STAA500105

I am wondering is this HDD not supported or should I change my HDD format to FAT or NTFS (after reading some more) and try again.

If someone could just nudge me in the correct direction that would be most helpful, thanks.

2. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Try installing some cIOS on your Wii then telling USBloader to load those certain ones.
    Formatt your USB to Fat32 and drag those WBFS files to your folder. (You can use wiigame manager to change iso to wbfs files)

3. cepheus74
    OP

cepheus74 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2013
    Canada
    Thanks for the help. I guess I will have to go find some cIOS to load....sorry but that does not really help.

4. cepheus74
    OP

cepheus74 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2013
    Canada
    UPDATE:
    I now have cIOS 222 loaded. I have tried the drive as both WBFS and FAT32. USBLoader GX still does not recognize my drive :(