rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no i just plug in the usb star the loader and i get the error

are you sure that all backups works cuz 80% of my collection is backups and i dont wanna by a 200gb hdd drive and end up with half of em not working

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and i installed the cios that we need for usb loader

Posts merged

please help im dying to use it

Posts merged

please help im dying to use it

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly I recommend you read the Forum Rules, specifically the "General Forum Decency" section. Multiple posts instead of edits and bumping is frowned upon.

OK onto your questions.
Firstly what is the setup you are using? Have you installed the loader and the required CIOS rev 9? What device are you trying to use with the loader? Have you previously had this device working?

Secondly you certainly can rip games from backup discs, at least with a modchip (unsure if you can without). My rips are working OK, I've had one stop part way but it was ripped fine the second time. I think that was an issue with the USB device I used though.
There is no guarantee it will work for you though. There are so many variables that effect optical disc reading that there is no way of assuring your setup will work concistantly, sorry.
There are other alternatives though, I now use this windows based app+GUI to cpoy ISO files directly to the USB loader device. There are other alternative tools for doing the same on WIN, MAC and Linux.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im using a a sd card reader with a 32gig sd card plugged in i am on 3.2 u hbc beta 9 i have the cios rev 9 and loader and my backups were all burned at 8x i have a wiikey 2

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yep, positive you can use backups for usb loader. I'm playing a backup of No More Heroes via usb loader as we speak. runs flawlessly.

My advice is format your hard drive. (delete the partition, create partition, then use one of the MANY WBFS Managers\Formatters listed in these forums.

shtonkalot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
im using a a sd card reader with a 32gig sd card plugged in i am on 3.2 u hbc beta 9 i have the cios rev 9 and loader and my backups were all burned at 8x i have a wiikey 2
OK, have you used this device successfully with the USB loader before?
Is the card formatted to wbfs already either via the loader app or a PC application? Does the card contain game ISOs?

Don't think it will make any difference but you may want to update the HBC.

shtonkalot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
More details make it easier to help you.
wink.gif

How are you formatting the card? Have you got another USB reader to try?

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Backups do work , i have softmodded wii on 3.2e and have a 160 gig h/d connected and that has 31 wii games on it. Some backups and some genuine but all ripped from wii to h/d and all working perfectly and loading much much faster.

Iv hear that not all sdhc cards work as well as some usb h/d's its just luck i guess but the h/d i use is in an enclosure and uses a standerd pc h/d.

Anyway usb loader 1.1 and the ios rev 9 should be installed on your wii and then you should be good to go, if you can;t get the games to burn or play from your usb device then i suggest you try another or as i said get a h/d enclosure and stick any old pc h/d in.

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over