USB Loader - No More Heroes

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by FoxForceFive, Apr 9, 2009.

1. FoxForceFive
    OP

FoxForceFive Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2009
    I cannot get the NTSC No More Heroes to work on a PAL Wii using the USB Loader. I'm using the m-tek kidproof loader as posted on here v1.1, I cant really use any other cos kids are constantly on the Wii so need one without the install/delete/format options!

I'm just getting a plain green screen & no more. That's the only game of 34 that wont play, & it's really annoying me. I've even tried patching it using Region Frii but no joy.

Anyone got any ideas?

BTW-I've got a WiiKey installed & it works fine when not through the USB loader, also in case you're wondering why I dont simply use the PAL version, it's cos they stupidly removed the blood from the PAL version which takes away from the game's aesthetics massively.

2. Bralaapje

Bralaapje Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2009
    Netherlands
    Use Ultimate usbloader, force pal 60 and console in english.

It worked for me and i had the same problems as you did!!! [​IMG]

3. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    What did you do that the usb loader tries to start the game in PAL while it's NTSC?

He got a green screen, which indicates a video mode problem. Unless the Ultimate usbloader doesn't patch the video mode too and not just forces it, it won't work.

4. poiuytre

poiuytre Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2008
    I had the exact same problem. Switched over to Ultimate USBLoader and used roughly the same options as Bralaapje; the video-mode to 'Game Default' and the language to English. Works like a charm.