Hacking Usb loader, neogamma And Other Loaders Give Me The Same Problem..

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Games Install Just Find, But When I Click On The Game My Wii Freezes, I Tried Other Loaders And Same Thing, Could It Be A cios issue?? I Format it The Hdd And No Success, The Wii Detects the Hdd Just Fine So Does My Pc, What Seems To Be The Problem??

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your hdd listed as working for the Wii, if it is , What format did you use ? Are you loading everything from usb , or you loading your apps from SD and your games are on your HDD , Make sure your hdd is plugged into the port closest the edge of the Wii case .

If this is all good then make sure you are running the current D2X from here: they work great for most HDD .

http://gbatemp.net/t277659-ciosx-rev21d2x-yet-another-hot-fix

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your hdd listed as working for the Wii, if it is , What format did you use ? Are you loading everything from usb , or you loading your apps from SD and your games are on your HDD , Make sure your hdd is plugged into the port closest the edge of the Wii case .

If this is all good then make sure you are running the current D2X from here: they work great for most HDD .

http://gbatemp.net/t277659-ciosx-rev21d2x-yet-another-hot-fix
Wassup Dude Tanx For The Reply, Well My HDD Is A 250GB Hitachi Brand, As Far As I Know It Was Taken of A Old Laptop, And I Format It As FAT32, I Used My SDHC Card To Load all APPs, I also Have The Current D2X, Funny Thing Is That WiiMC And Wiixplorer Does Detect The HDD With No Problem..

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can check and see if your case for your hdd is on the list of working for the wii. there is a few that are listed that are really cheap if not ..
are you running the latest CFG v70 and usb loader gx the newest ,, is your fat set as primary or logic ,, it should be primary , you can check this with
http://easeus-partition-master-home-edition.en.softonic.com/

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can check and see if your case for your hdd is on the list of working for the wii. there is a few that are listed that are really cheap if not ..
are you running the latest CFG v70 and usb loader gx the newest ,, is your fat set as primary or logic ,, it should be primary , you can check this with
http://easeus-partition-master-home-edition.en.softonic.com/
Yup I Have The Latest CFG, I Checked The HDD`s Memory in The CFG settings Where It Asks You If You Want To Format The Hdd And I Noticed Theres 2 Partitions, The First Partition Has 0.10 of memory space, The 2nd Partition Has 232.79, Could That Be The Issue?

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should ask if you would like to sync the hdd ,, not format it in CFG ,,, check this again and hit the number 2 button saving your game dir in CFG

The 0.10 memory space should be unallocated ,

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tip: click inside this box to load the editor
it should ask if you would like to sync the hdd ,, not format it in CFG ,,, check this again and hit the number 2 button saving your game dir in CFG

The 0.10 memory space should be unallocated ,
sorry meant to say where it says format to wbfs or sync to fat, well i did the whole sync thing and got this:

[USB] usb: 0.96 GB FREE
...OK!

Game: 232.729 GB FREE

It freezes on those 3 dots after that.. umm my guess is that the 2nd partition is corrupted??
By The Way i used the wiixplorer and open the 2nd partition and see if it freezes there to, i made a new empty folder and it frooze, if i make a empty folder on the 1st partition it goes through with no problems.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your games should be inside a "wbfs" folder and you can try usb loader as well , maybe try it ,, a few days ago , in the CFG Stickies someone posted a fat32 utility maybe read thru the last 4 or 5 pages in there and read what it does,too

I would probably try to make my thumb drive work before i would go messing with your hdd, maybe rip a new game to it and try that first then get your hdd working ,,

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tip: click inside this box to load the editor
your games should be inside a "wbfs" folder and you can try usb loader as well , maybe try it ,, a few days ago , in the CFG Stickies someone posted a fat32 utility maybe read thru the last 4 or 5 pages in there and read what it does,too

I would probably try to make my thumb drive work before i would go messing with your hdd, maybe rip a new game to it and try that first then get your hdd working ,,
i manage to delete the partition and formatted the hdd in NTFS, i tried usb loader Gx, the game did install fine n loads but it freezes, maybe the enclosure has a problem?? tomorrow im a try a different HDD to see if maybe my current hdd might Be mess up.. if it gives me the same problem then maybe the wii has a Currupted ios/cios???? ..i mean the wii and my PC Does detect the hdd fine.

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wassup ppl, sorry for the late reply, just got my new hardrive and it works like a charm, i guess the other hardrive had bad sectors or something, i have another problem..

My Other problem is when installing some games, i mean i manage to install all of them so far and work, but i cant install the last 4 of them, when i try to install they freeze on the same percentage bar, But When It Comes To Play Them on Neogamma They Play Just Fine, Is It Possible To Rip Backups to a External hardrive on a computer?? Is So How??

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In usb loader or Cfg loader try the sync utility built in them first to keep the hdd the way the loader likes it ,, lol ,, if they games are freezing at the same spot either bad media ,, or you burned them at a higher speed than recommended i usually do mine on no more than 4x i try to get them to burn 2x with img burn ,,,

if you still have your iso , or wbfs files on your computer you can use Wii Backup Manager here from the stickies it works great on transfering different types of files to your hdd on the fly ..

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tip: click inside this box to load the editor try everything, the backups work great if i play them, actually my friend did the backups n hes out of state for a few months, is it possible to install the backups on the hdd from the wii backup manager?? or just make another copy of it??

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you can install games with the manager just download the program and plug in your wii hdd , take a look at the stickies in here its a nice program easy to use .. it even automatically converts your files for you ,,http://gbatemp.net/topic/188295-wii-backup-manager-for-windows/

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im Back, Been Bussy With Work & All, Sorry For The Late Reply, I Have A New Question, Is It Possible To Make A Backup From Another Backup?? ....i Mean My Current Backups Play 100% But When It Comes To Installing Them The Percentage Freezes, I Tried Usb Loader Gx, Cfg Usb Loader ect, Yea the disc have minor scratches and all but they still play fine. Or Is There Any Way To Remove The Scratches of The Backups?

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure .. Ive never tried it before...i say clean your disc with alcohol and a white t shirt .or get new copies of your games.

xRIDLERx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL I Seen Youtube Videos of People Putting Toothpaste & Leave It For 5 Mins Then Rub It With A Cloth, Im A Try This Method, It No Success Then Ill Try To Take It To Some Electronic Store To See If They Can Polish My Backups..

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Toothpaste works like a very fine sandpaper.
But the tiny scratches it removes should not cause an issue with reading in the first place, unless the laser is about to die.

Also, polishing plastic with toothpaste is a very very slow process. So, enjoy :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.