Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The above-mentioned v6 beta does the job. And I think you have to put "download = 0" in the config file to disable coover downloads but I don't recall if thst's the exact wording.

Venom_Tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Venom_Tag said:
kongsnutz said:
A sneak peak at things to come

background.png

Looks good Kong cant wait for another awesome update to the best Usb loader
yay.gif
Isn't that out already? There's a whole other thread where that's being worked on.
Oh really I thought that was an update for this one , do you have a link for the one in the pic ?

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kongsnutz said:
A sneak peak at things to come

background.png
Awesome from a homebrew-perspective, and great job (!), but from a designer's perspective, this loader is very weak / unpleasant to the eye. Half a dozen font sizes, several different font colours (both the size and the credit blues stand out in a negative way), and the menu is generally very cluttered and packed.
Again, great job, you're all kinds of awesome. But the designer says the menu needs work.

Venom_Tag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ModderFokker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats what i meant .

I just dont want others moving to the dark side as this is the best loader to date.

Even people are making requests for features already implemented couple of days ago.
(Perhaps add the wiki to first post as well - in BIG ASS FONT
biggrin.gif
)

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
I keep getting code dumps on cover downloading. It got the cover for animal crossing, but stalled and code dumped on de blob. It also seems to take for ever to download one cover. Its been 5 minutes since i set it to download geometry wars galaxies. Im using v6 beta.

u4Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
I keep getting code dumps on cover downloading. .... Im using v6 beta.

Same here, I've even set Covers = 0 and Download = 0 in the config.txt file and it still attempts download and then black screen code dump.

I've double checked that the config.txt in the correct location by choosing some horrible colours for the console text and background (the game selection list)
smile.gif

Parky76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If your getting core dumps on downloading, which version of cios 36 are you using?

You will need to install the latest version Rev10

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All,

Suggestion:

Before this gets to 200 pages, tomorrow likely
smile.gif
, Why dont you start a NEW thread .. Call it "Ultimate Loader" and keep the first post updated with all the latest info.

This thread is a free for all now, and impossible to keep track of. The same questions are asked every few hours, cause not many will take the time to read 1000 posts .... I've read the entire thing, but only because I was heavily involved to about page 50 , at which point I lost total interest due to the lazy ass people not wanting to read this entire thread.

An "ULTIMATE LOADER" Thread is a must in my opinion.

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto