Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
write i have made my config from guide at first page but what is the correct name for the title.txt file is it that or is it titles.txt

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I just made some changes and need some testers.

What's new:

1. new configurable option (savesettings = 0 mean don't try to save settings, savesettings = 1 means save game settings). Either it is turned on or off, it will still try to load the savings that you save to the hdd

2. if you have saved settings before, you need to save it again in this version

3. new configurable option (ocarina = 0 mean set ocarina off by default, ocarina = 1 mean set ocarina on by default). Again, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one

4. new configurable option (video = game, video = system, video = patch). Same, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one

5. new configurable option (language = console, japanese, german, english, french, spanish, italian, dutch, s.chinese, t.chinese, korean). Same, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one.

6. Fix a download bug (thanks Fors)

I don't have a wii with me right now so I could not test it. Thanks for the testing effort =)

http://sharebee.com/8ec03d89

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
QUOTE said:
Downloads:

v6Beta made by hungyip84/forsaekn (13/04/09 )
Changes:
-Image downloading
Source
i only get a code dump with this version ??

edit: can i uninstall ios 32 rev 10??

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
hungyip84 said:
wii94 said:
QUOTE said:
Downloads:

v6Beta made by hungyip84/forsaekn (13/04/09 )
Changes:
-Image downloading
Source
i only get a code dump with this version ??

edit: can i uninstall ios 32 rev 10??

Do you get code dump in v4 and v5?
no it's only in version 6
frown.gif

u4Wii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dun4cheap said:
The bad one had the same info. You may want to redownload it and re-install it just to ensure you have the good one.

Well, before I tried downloading again I decided to run what I already had for the 2nd time. Everything went through like last time, all success messages in apply patches etc. Reboot, ran Ultimate v6 again and this time it works, pull downs covers etc. Strangely my setup needed rev10 installing twice for it to stick it seems
smile.gif

One thing still bugging me is I've got covers = 0 and download = 0 in config.txt ** and it still shows and downloads covers when I do not want it to.

** as mentioned previously, I've chosen some wacky colours for the console text so I know the config.txt location is correct because the wacky colours actually show up when I run Ultimate v6

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u4Wii said:
dun4cheap said:
The bad one had the same info. You may want to redownload it and re-install it just to ensure you have the good one.

Well, before I tried downloading again I decided to run what I already had for the 2nd time. Everything went through like last time, all success messages in apply patches etc. Reboot, ran Ultimate v6 again and this time it works, pull downs covers etc. Strangely my setup needed rev10 installing twice for it to stick it seems
smile.gif

One thing still bugging me is I've got covers = 0 and download = 0 in config.txt ** and it still shows and downloads covers when I do not want it to.

** as mentioned previously, I've chosen some wacky colours for the console text so I know the config.txt location is correct because the wacky colours actually show up when I run Ultimate v6

Anyone could get the download = 0 working?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hungyip84 said:
Okay, I just made some changes and need some testers.

What's new:

1. new configurable option (savesettings = 0 mean don't try to save settings, savesettings = 1 means save game settings). Either it is turned on or off, it will still try to load the savings that you save to the hdd

2. if you have saved settings before, you need to save it again in this version

3. new configurable option (ocarina = 0 mean set ocarina off by default, ocarina = 1 mean set ocarina on by default). Again, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one

4. new configurable option (video = game, video = system, video = patch). Same, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one

5. new configurable option (language = console, japanese, german, english, french, spanish, italian, dutch, s.chinese, t.chinese, korean). Same, if you have saved settings to the game, the loader would use the saved settings instead of the default one.

6. Fix a download bug (thanks Fors)

I don't have a wii with me right now so I could not test it. Thanks for the testing effort =)

http://sharebee.com/8ec03d89
1-5 are working perfect for me
smile.gif
. No problems so far
biggrin.gif
. Couldn't test 6, anyways, great work
smile.gif
. Keep it going!!!

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i get a code dump too. and why download the loader covers for games without covers although i have disable the cover doload in the config...

and the other thing, whats ahppend ith the dvd dump time???? in the v4 a dunp takes 20 min, and now with v6 it take 40 min and higher....

LuffarJoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hm. For some reason the USB Loader don't saves the downloaded image on the SD-card.

I have modified the source to see that my Wii gets a correct IP, that the url is correct and the save location.

Any idea why?

I have rev10 installed.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried version 5 and when pressing the home button..... both "exit" and "reboot" returns to HBC.

What I am doing wrong?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hungyip84 said:
u4Wii said:
dun4cheap said:

smile.gif

Anyone could get the download = 0 working?
I have mine = 0 and it does not ask but I do not know if it should as I have all my covers alredy in images folder. Can you clarify how this works (or how it should work)? TY

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you set download = 0, the loader would not download covers for you if no image is found.

For the home button bug, it's fixed in V6.

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@hungyip84: V5 an later loads custom backgrounds only if they are placed in "SD:\images\". If you configure the image_path to another directory and put the bg.png in it, the loader show the default stub background. Please take a look on it ...

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a newer one with covers config option added back.

[url=http://sharebee.com/46b946e2]http://sharebee.com/46b946e2[/url]

I have made a V6 beta for 1.1 base also (many ppl complain that 1.4 dump disc slower than 1.1, maybe this could help)

Posts merged

Narolez said:
@hungyip84: V5 an later loads custom backgrounds only if they are placed in "SD:\images\". If you configure the image_path to another directory and put the bg.png in it, the loader show the default stub background. Please take a look on it ...

In your config, did you place "image_path" before "background"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4