kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiShizzza said:
Yes, that's the GUI from Dimok,nIxx, cyrex, Hungip84 and others...

Yeah, but is that exactly the same project, or are the links posted here in this thread different releases (is hungi working on 2 different loaders at the same time?)

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
I cant seem to find the answers anywhere therefore i ask in here.
- What is meant by install? Do you just install a channel or installing some game files on the usb drive?
- And is it able to save games using usb loader?

PNo4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RC89 said:
- What is meant by install? Do you just install a channel or installing some game files on the usb drive?

1. Install (in loader) mean install from a gamedisc to the usb drive.
2. Games played from USB drive save on the Wii just like normal.

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's the default build into the loader

kamakaze said:
chibiushi said:
ultimateloader-gui this is cleaner and with directories set up so that you can test it without messing with your current loader.

unzip to the root of the SD card put the disc covers in SD:/images/disc/ and the boxart in SD:/images/wideg/ and SD:/images/stdg/ (because the wide screen and standard both use the same covers)

This is hungyip's stuff, i just took the boot.dol off the Google Code page added the directories and zipped it up

Does the boot.dol install the background used in the video demo?

yes, it's the default

So does that mean the codes for the background images (background = bg.png & wbackground = wbg.png) are not required in the config.txt?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
kamakaze said:

kamakaze said:
chibiushi said:
ultimateloader-gui this is cleaner and with directories set up so that you can test it without messing with your current loader.

unzip to the root of the SD card put the disc covers in SD:/images/disc/ and the boxart in SD:/images/wideg/ and SD:/images/stdg/ (because the wide screen and standard both use the same covers)

This is hungyip's stuff, i just took the boot.dol off the Google Code page added the directories and zipped it up

yes, it's the default

So does that mean the codes for the background images (background = bg.png & wbackground = wbg.png) are not required in the config.txt?

their not unless you change the name of your images

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
PNo4 said:
RC89 said:

Thx, but do i need to install then, if the game already are on there?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RC89 said:
PNo4 said:
RC89 said:

Thx, but do i need to install then, if the game already are on there?

you only need to install the game once than just take the disc out and never use it again
tongue.gif

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
kamakaze said:

kamakaze said:
chibiushi said:

yes, it's the default

their not unless you change the name of your images

Thanks

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
The other day i was looking at that GUI,
I began to download the disc images and he only uploaded them to rapidshare and it was only downloading at 25kb/s
sleep.gif
*Just checked they changed it to MegaUpload

dredd999

Trophies
XP
Country
Have been searching for hours now i am sure i saw a post for a guide to making your own custom backgrounds, reason being i want to try and make a ws background of the one posted by Terrulin for a pal wii.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dredd999 said:
Have been searching for hours now i am sure i saw a post for a guide to making your own custom backgrounds, reason being i want to try and make a ws background of the one posted by Terrulin for a pal wii.

go to my site, click on templates the psd file is in there. just change it in photoshop/paintshop pro

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dredd999 said:

Just start Photoshop or whatever and start designing, that's all

SSJSephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, awesome work on this. I love how quick my games load now. However, I am having a slight issue with using ocarina. I have placed the .gct file in SD:\codes and named it "RUFEMV.gct" as it should be Rune Factory: Frontier. However, when I turn on ocarina and load the game, it says no codes have been found. I'm sure I've just missed one very small setting somewhere. If anyone could be of any assistance, I would be truly appreciative.

SSJSephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Where did you get this .gct file? Shouldn't it already have been correctly named?

Well, I used the code manager and created it... I should have said I verified that it was named correctly.

I just can't figure out why it says "No SD Codes Found". I used these same codes with Gecko and they worked just fine.

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(chibiushi @ Apr 20 2009, 09:00 AM) *

______

I noticed that the Ocarina returns to OFF after you turn it On and go back to setup menu. Is this something that someone caught already?

Also, did anyone have trouble loading Super Smash Broths. Brawl from the USB Loader?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
dredd999 said:

go to my site, click on templates the psd file is in there. just change it in photoshop/paintshop pro

What i want to know is how to use other photos and then place the template with the correct boxes on top of my background with only the boxes for the text and artwork showing.

I know its something simple but i got no clue where to begin.

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chibiushi said:
kamakaze said:
starstremr said:
chibiushi said:
gloscherrybomb said:
Could somebody please add a video or atleast pictures for ultimateloader gui? Would love to see how it looks.
here you go...

What version is this ?

Great work!

Does this beta version support :

1) Ocarina
2) Cover arts download
3) Widescreen
1) Ocarina - yes
2) Cover arts download - no
3) Widescreen - yes

In which folder does the DVD art images belong? How about the game cover arts, which folder for those (i am assuming you have to manually download and place appropriate arts)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol