• Likes 48

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Do I need to use this loader if I require simultaneous display of both FAT32 (NGC) and NTFS (Wii games) partitions?
It DOES allow that. I'm not sure if it's the only one, though. CFG might be able to and I know some VERY recent developments in WiiFlow might be able to help with that, too, (even if it is just kinda jerry-rigged)

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!
Recently I rehacked my wii and now I cannot play black ops or mw3 since it gets stuck on loading screen.
What cios am I missing and can I get them using modmii?

Thank you!

Shag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,
I love the simplicity of this loader, thanks for the recent fixes Cyan. I have just compiled 1208 and haven't noticed any issues yet other than certain channels not loading. That seems to be a common thread to all loaders. Has there been anymore consideration towards the tabbed version GUI for this loader?

thanks again

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to ask/post this, are there issues with JAP channels not showing banners. I added a few Japanese region titles to my emunand and they play just fine, but the banner does not show in the banner view mode. Its just the default blank. I did not check in any other loader.

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
There are/were some JP WW games that I played that wouldn't show correctly on a non-JP system (even with Priiloader region-free ww/vc). I had to use AnyRegionChanger to get some JP WW games to work on a US Wii. Final Fantasy IV: TAY was the hardest to get working right for me.
All my JP games on my US Wii work fine in the loader displaying the banner.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We tested japanese banners and they worked fine.
I didn't test Japanese WiiWare/VC, only banners from Disc based games.

I'm still interested in the tab idea, I don't know when I'll work on it.
Sorry if I did not specify, I was referring to WiiWare. All the Japanese region banners are blank in the channel view mode. they still function, the games work just no banner display. Japanese region disc based games are working just fine, I've got a couple.

wardogsq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey does anyone know why when I press play on Windwaker it says "Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD?".

Its really got me puzzled. Ive tried updating everything.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You either :

- Use DIOS MIOS Lite (only plays games from SD card, so you need to copy the stored game from USB to SD to launch it) -> Install DIOS MIOS
- Use a version of USBLoaderGX which didn't even know the existence of "launching GameCube games from USB" -> update to r1208

Reactions: wardogsq

NeoJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange problem here. It usually takes three or so tries to launch a gamecube game. Wii and VC launch no problem, but when I launch any gamecube game, the Wii will shut down, before splash screen. Then I turn the Wii back on, and will repeat the shutdown, or remain on with a black screen. Finally, after the third or forth time, the DIOS MIOS splash screen shows, and from that point on there are no problems.

Have DIOS MIOS 2.6, but the problem also occurred with 2.5.

Thanks in advance

themanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange problem here. It usually takes three or so tries to launch a gamecube game. Wii and VC launch no problem, but when I launch any gamecube game, the Wii will shut down, before splash screen. Then I turn the Wii back on, and will repeat the shutdown, or remain on with a black screen. Finally, after the third or forth time, the DIOS MIOS splash screen shows, and from that point on there are no problems.

Have DIOS MIOS 2.6, but the problem also occurred with 2.5.

Thanks in advance
Sounds like it doesn't like your hard drive. To verify this, copy whatever game you have been testing to a USB flash drive and try to load it from there to see if it loads more consistently. If it does, there is nothing you can do about it, other than using a different hard drive.

wardogsq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You either :

- Use DIOS MIOS Lite (only plays games from SD card, so you need to copy the stored game from USB to SD to launch it) -> Install DIOS MIOS
- Use a version of USBLoaderGX which didn't even know the existence of "launching GameCube games from USB" -> update to r1208
OMG! my hero! it works now! thank you sir

NeoJames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Smash Brothers Brawl won't load when using Ocarina codes. Other games work, just not brawl. Is it because it's dual layered, or what?

funtomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have updated to 1209 and dml2.6 i have my GC games on SD.
After start GC game DML logo shows flash light on wii DVD I hear sound from game but I have no video signal on TV.

I have used DML lower version and it worked before.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have updated to 1209 and dml2.6 i have my GC games on SD.
After start GC game DML logo shows flash light on wii DVD I hear sound from game but I have no video signal on TV.

I have used DML lower version and it worked before.
It would help if you told us wich game you are trying to load.
Also this is probably DIOSMIOS related.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1