• Likes 48

KaNiMziE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
giantpune said:
Right now, we would need to know what address in the wii to ask for the new cIOS. If somebody could PM the source of the new loader it would help to find the address.

QUOTE(jass @ May 13 2009, 05:14 PM) Dowload Cios-istaller here

Thanks

You can find the .dol for Uloader1.6 and dol for new 222
You have source folder on it to

KaNiMziE

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to be a pain chaps,

can anyone post the link for the IOS222 that works with this loader.

possibly a list of games which we should use with it as well please?

top banana

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really apologize for this n00b question...but for the Animated Channel download.
Do I just install the "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad"?

or Do I install both the "USB Loader GX-ULNR.wad" and the "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad"

All I want is to have the Channel to open the USB Loader in the SD card.

Thanks

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
nightwalker said:
I really apologize for this n00b question...but for the Animated Channel download.

or Do I install both the "USB Loader GX-ULNR.wad" and the "USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad"

Thanks
USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nightwalker said:

Thanks

Then you should just install the forwarder wad.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--JoCa-- said:
Or, in my case, if the phone rings, my net cuts out, since the router and my wireless phone have the same frequency... :/

Off topic but FYI; Your phone and router are on the same frequency but do not have to be on the same channel. Log into your router (search Google if you do not know how...it is likely 192.168.1.1 in your browser, or 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.2.1). Then change the channel from 6 to 1 or 12 or something. That will fix that issue. Also, loading ISOs over Wifi is possible but would require some advanced caching code and should probably be one of the last features implemented if they decide to add it.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sorry to be out topic but just to let you guy know that BootMii is finaly out :

it come with the NEW homebrew channel 1.02 that see apps on your fat 32 partition of your hdd !!!!!

http://bootmii.org/

and rev 326 work great on preloader 0.29
tongue.gif

rev 334 , 335 give me dump code when i try to remove password, or changing theme

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I notice that there are not a lot of non-working games on the issues list on the Wiki. Do you want these added? So far I have mostly the same issues as the other list http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Launcher_v1 with this loader. Super Swing Golf, Splinter Cell DA, SSX Blur do not work...black screen. Metroid Prime 3 needs a disc, etc. Also, not sure if it was just a fluke but the first sandbox level on Gravity froze up for me too. I have not tried it a second time yet to confirm or tried any of the others besides the first sandbox level. The regular levels all worked perfectly though. Also, that list says that Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam doesn't work but it works fine with this loader on mine (NTSC-U). Are you just using the same compatibility list as I listed above or do you want them on the issues list?

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont know if someone could tell me how can i make in fact in the option that i would be able to rename the path of the theme to go under my fat32 partition , i cannot change de root that stay SD:/

also if it is possible to ask an wad to point directly on the fat32 partition , unstead of the SD card

thanks

joshed

Trophies
Website
www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
thebobinc said:
i dont know if someone could tell me how can i make in fact in the option that i would be able to rename the path of the theme to go under my fat32 partition , i cannot change de root that stay SD:/

also if it is possible to ask an wad to point directly on the fat32 partition , unstead of the SD card

thanks

I whole-heartedly agree that there should be the option for each thing to be on the SD or on the HDD, and the choice be givin in options, then specify path, similar to the way it's done in SNES9x GX. also a forwarder that loads dol from HDD wouild be nice as well, seeing as we can load them from there now.

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
Innovative1 said:
So, I notice that there are not a lot of non-working games on the issues list on the Wiki. Do you want these added? So far I have mostly the same issues as the other list http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Launcher_v1 with this loader. Super Swing Golf, Splinter Cell DA, SSX Blur do not work...black screen. Metroid Prime 3 needs a disc, etc. Also, not sure if it was just a fluke but the first sandbox level on Gravity froze up for me too. I have not tried it a second time yet to confirm or tried any of the others besides the first sandbox level. The regular levels all worked perfectly though. Also, that list says that Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam doesn't work but it works fine with this loader on mine (NTSC-U). Are you just using the same compatibility list as I listed above or do you want them on the issues list?

super swing golf works for me dood: frm4.0/Cios36rev10/GXrev334/PAL/disc settings/VID on/ISO249
so doews deadly creatures, same settings [not mentioned here but on other listings]/ISO249
so does TVShowKingParty on Iso222 same setup [not mentioned here but on other listings]

tagteam3283

Trophies
XP
Country
thebobinc said:
sorry to be out topic but just to let you guy know that BootMii is finaly out :

it come with the NEW homebrew channel 1.02 that see apps on your fat 32 partition of your hdd !!!!!

[url=http://bootmii.org/]http://bootmii.org/[/url]

and rev 326 work great on preloader 0.29
tongue.gif

rev 334 , 335 give me dump code when i try to remove password, or changing theme

cheers for the heads up, you may want to post this as a new topic iOi

Posts merged

QUOTE(NeoRame @ May 14 2009, 08:43 AM) OK guys my all in one 3d cover pack is updated on the main post
wink.gif

original diskart covers comes later
wink.gif

ps: gayfish cover are included
biggrin.gif

top banana @Neorame, thanks for your hard work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito: Probably just my imagination