USB Loader GX with GamePad support

arrghus8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm trying to setup USB Loader GX with GamePad support.
From searching around, it seems like I will not be able to use the GamePad with Wii games but that I should be able to use the GamePad to select games.
Here is what I've tried so far:
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I selected "vWii Nand Title Launcher" with TitleID "UNEO" and "Classic Controller Emulation" selected. After installing and running, the GamePad does not work in USB Loader GX.
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I injected the latest USB Loader GX .dol file, but the GamePad options are disabled.
  • Using CustomizeMii, I tried to create a non-forwarder wad of the latest version of USB Loader GX, with the plan to use "vWii NAND Title Launcher" with GamePad options. Unfortunately, I could not get USB Loader GX to load at all after installing this wad.
Does anyone know what steps I should take to get Gamepad support in USB Loader GX?
Ultimately, I just want to be able to run Gamecube games from the USB Loader GX interface without needing to use a Wii remote.
If there's a better way (maybe using the GameCube controller adapter?), please let me know.

Thank you!

Last edited by arrghus8,

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I'm trying to setup USB Loader GX with GamePad support.
From searching around, it seems like I will not be able to use the GamePad with Wii games but that I should be able to use the GamePad to select games.
Here is what I've tried so far:
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I selected "vWii Nand Title Launcher" with TitleID "UNEO" and "Classic Controller Emulation" selected. After installing and running, the GamePad does not work in USB Loader GX.
  • Using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, I injected the latest USB Loader GX .dol file, but the GamePad options are disabled.
  • Using CustomizeMii, I tried to create a non-forwarder wad of the latest version of USB Loader GX, with the plan to use "vWii NAND Title Launcher" with GamePad options. Unfortunately, I could not get USB Loader GX to load at all after installing this wad.
Does anyone know what steps I should take to get Gamepad support in USB Loader GX?
Ultimately, I just want to be able to run Gamecube games from the USB Loader GX interface without needing to use a Wii remote.
If there's a better way (maybe using the GameCube controller adapter?), please let me know.

Thank you!
've been thinking about this, if the Nintendont can do this, just someone do this on the Wii loaders, as well as the USB loader GX, for example, modifying it and adding this option to emulate the controls through it, so the Wiiu Pro controls would work in games both on one real wii as in vwii or inject wiivc for wii u as well as some wii emulators also work the wiiu pro controller as if it were a classic controller like wiistation for example

For this to work, someone would have to develop a loader that emulates the controls like Nintendo does
This is how the gamepad and pro controllers would work, this is the only way thinking about this logic

because these loaders do not originally support gamepad and pro controllers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5