Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
Download
games_coverflow.png

(all screenshots are from USB Loader GX Theme Creator)

Based on the amazing GTK theme and using icons from the icon theme by horst3180, Arc aims to be a minimalistic theme for USB Loader GX that doesn't suck.

Installation:

Extract the "arc" folder and "arc.them" file to sd:/apps/usbloader_gx/themes/ (or any other directory specified in USB Loader GX settings)

More screenshots:
games_list.png games_carousel.png game.png settings.png options.png explorer.png

Last edited by bandithedoge,

Chris2055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the best themes I've ever seen for USBLoaderGX. My only complaint is that the black fonts look weird with the rest of the theme. Anyway, good work. It'd be cool if there was a system theme to match!

Last edited by Chris2055,

One_Blue_Glove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is basically the only theme aside from sWiitch that really pleases my aesthetic desires while also not being based around one central concept and not costing money. Thanks so much! Now I can have USB Loader look different from default without hurting my wallet or my eyes.

Last edited by One_Blue_Glove,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
This is basically the only theme aside from sWiitch that really pleases my aesthetic desires while also not being based around one central concept and not costing money. Thanks so much! Now I can have USB Loader look different from default without hurting my wallet or my eyes.
Are there people out there charging money for themes?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: