Hacking USB LOADER GX stopped reading games...

mja7011

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using USB loader GX for like 2 years now with no problems but suddenly today when I open the Loader GX on my Wii, the menu appears blank with no games listed. When I hook up the external to the computer and open the partition with WBFS manager, it reads the games fine.

I think the reason why is because last night I added a partition to the external I use. This is what it looks like

j7511g.jpg

t
G - being for movies for my PS3 to read
F - Being my partition for the Wii USB Loader GX
I - the newly created partition I made last night to back up some files

Can the USB Loader GX not read a external with more than 2 partitions? Because when I just had (G) and (F) it worked fine.

PS. I also extracted the image files of the games and reformatted F with WBFS just to see if it needed to be re-formatted but that didn't fix anything.

Any help would be appreciated , thanks!

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh, the USB Loader GX can read FAT32?
sorry to sound like i'm being rude please for give me. but were have you been? under a rock? if you read most of the post here, even in the gx forum, fat32 is the top choice.
just back every thing up an reformat. there is a nice tool i recommend but i'm sure others have better. it can be found in mod mii. an can handle all kinds of hd an sizes.
the drive needs to be fat32/32k to work best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end