Hacking usb loader gx r1209 questions

element73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have usb loader gx r1209 installed. It was somewhat hard for me to find it, and if there is a web page where these updates are posted please let me know.

Ok, so my 2 questions are is it possible to load up usb loader gx during a NGC game (I know its possible with wii games)?

Is it just me or are people experiencing loading issues, for example after I load up a gamecube game I restart my wii and try to load up a wii game and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure how anyone would fix this, but in most cases for me, my remedy is I shutdown my wii and unplug and plug my hdd back in and about 80% of the time it loads up my wii games just fine.

Edit: My partition for wii and ngc games was not marked as active. I just did that and will test it again.

element73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope marking the partition as primary + active didn't change. I think you guys should try it out. Run a NGC game, and then restart the wii using pad hook (R + Z + start). Then run usb loader gx and try to run a wii game. Sometimes the wii game won't load and you'll get a message that says please reinsert the disc.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gamecube partition has to be a FAT32 partition (not ntfs), and has to be the 1st partition on the drive (appears before the ntfs one)

element73

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gamecube partition has to be a FAT32 partition (not ntfs), and has to be the 1st partition on the drive (appears before the ntfs one)
What do you mean by 1st partition? Both my fat32 partition is on the left and my ntfs partiton is on the right (using windows disk manager). Both are marked as primary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back