Hacking USB Loader GX Not Working

Hendy_Dendy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I seriously need help with trying to get my games from the disk to my USB. I have installed IOS249 (Base 56, version 65535) and IOS 250 (Base 57, version 65535) using cIOS D2X Installer 3.1

Basically I followed this guide (https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/installation)

So after I installed the two IOS's, the disk channel kept asking for updates. No worries though, I just launched everything from USB Loader GX. Now, when I insert a disk and press install, it starts installing and gets to 2.79% and then stops. So I tried again after shutting it down and restarting my Wii. Then it didn't even realize I had a USB plugged in. I am using a 8GB Sandisk Cruzer. I tried reinstalling the IOS's and that didn't work.

So, I can launch and play games from the USB Loader GX via a DISK, but can't backup games (or even detect my usb). I am using 4.3e.
My usb is formatted to FAT32. I am using the USBLoader_GX_V3_0_AllinOnePackage_IOS249.
I really need help!

Here is my Syscheck:
sysCheck v1.6.2 by Erik Spyder

Region: PAL
The system menu v514 is running under IOS58 (rev 6176)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: #########
Boot2 v4
Found 85 titles
Found 31 IOS on this console
Found 14 IOS Stubs on this console

(after running sysCheck, it exited to bootmii? Don't know if this is supposed to happen)

Any help will be deeply appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on