Fadi200856

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello

I homebrewd my wii one year ago and had all the time mario kart wii disk on it until one day i put on a super mario galaxy 2 disk and it had a wii update so i updated it and after that i wanted to play a usb loader gx game but after loading one it just gives a black screen and the wii remote turns off en sends me back to the homebrew menu or sometimes the wii menu same happens to wiiflow and already reinstalled usb loader gx and wiiflow but still not working anyone know how to solve this? Im on 4.3E

Last edited by Fadi200856,
Reactions: jeannotte

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Resoftmod your wii, the update wiped out your cios

You can use Modmii's main wizard if you like. You can tell it that it is the first time you are modding your wii even if it isn't, the steps are safe to repeat.

Alternatively you can use Modmii's syscheck updater wizard to update only the mods that are outdated

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello

Does one of you guys have a video or guide how i have to use modmii pls
ModMii is self-explanatory. Start the program, answer a few questions and it will generate a guide.

For the record: "Deleting everything", "A fresh start", "Start over", "Start from scratch", "Format System Memory"… will not do anything good and certainly not replace the stubs the disc update installed with working cIOS.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
For the record: "Deleting everything", "A fresh start", "Start over", "Start from scratch", "Format System Memory"… will not do anything good and certainly not replace the stubs the disc update installed with working cIOS.
This just inspired a new "important note" for ModMii guides ;) thx!

Fadi200856

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It doesn't work again! it only worked for 3 weeks. I did a little syscheck and it says 8 of them are stubs. But how do can i view a syscheck on pc? Im using the syscheck app which i got from wii guide. How do i fix my wii again so i can play usb loader games again? My usb loader gx and wiiflow also can't seem to find my usb? anyone who can help? Thanks!

Fadi200856

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks! I will try it now. I installed modmii but i can´t seem to find the csv file.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh i got the csv file! i was looking in my usb if it was there but it was in my SD card thanks!

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all