Hacking USB Loader GX Not Detecting Games

K1ll3rbyt3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Came here raging from frustration of the USB Loader GX, im using a Kingston 3.0 USB 32GB, formatted NTFS because of the FAT32 4gb limit, i put Super Smash Bros. Brawl in it, start up the USB Loader GX, put in my usb in the port near the corner of the Wii, loads it up, empty.

Tried also using wbfs partition, still don't detect it.

I can't use FAT32 format because it limits single file of 4GB and the game is 4.7GB

I installed cIOS 249 from Wawinkoko and 222, 223 from Hermes

Prilloader installed

If anyone finds a fix i will be VERY glad

K1ll3rbyt3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still doesent work tried switching to Hermes 233 cios still dont work and that about formatting to fat32 and using bakup manager but now the loader freezes when i put the usb key then after 30 seconds it say no usb found.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesent work tried switching to Hermes 233 cios still dont work and that about formatting to fat32 and using bakup manager but now the loader freezes when i put the usb key then after 30 seconds it say no usb found.

I think that your usb stick is incompatible. You could try wiiflow and you should install d2x cios 249 base 56,250 base 57 and 251 base 58.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I use to use USB loader GX, and I loved it. Now, I have a new hard drive, and tried to use it with GX. It wouldn't recognize any games. I just gave up, and moved to CFG loader. CFG worked like a charm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo