Hello, I present the exact same trouble as the guy here. I was afraid it was just me, but I finally found someone documenting the same issue. xD With a different game even. Anyways, I'll describe it: I figure (I have only tried it with one game) Nand Emulation works just fine, either partial or full. BUT when I play Rock Band 3, it's noticeably slower than not. And it gets worse as you add DLC. And eventually, it hangs the moment it shows Loading Downloaded Content, not before, nor after. So far, I have tried MANY things, and I have detailed them plenty in WiiHacks, because I tried my luck there first. Here's the topic if you want to take a look, here it is. (They don't host questionable content, so I think it's fine to link them, right?) There are a couple more things I intend to try, and I'll keep you guys informed through this topic. But if 2 different users are presenting the same issue, then it's not just an isolated case, and it's time to raise awareness on it xD. Because if it's not me, then something that ought to be fixed. And, I'll help in any way I can x). Thanks for reading! Edit: Solved! Kinda. It's not USB Loader GX, because it turns out that the same happens with WiiFlow. So I suppose it's a cIOS thing and not about the loaders (good for you guys! xD). If you're more interested, I went into more detail in that WiiHacks topic. So woah! Finally I know what's going on. Sorry to having bothered you so . At least anyone that encounters the same problem won't have to go through the same as I did. Well, I'll take the chance and say: thanks for your works! . Bye bye!