Hacking USB Loader-GX & installing GCN games

NiGHtsBeta09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your flash drive looks okay (probably should have linked you to the USB Devices Compatibility List) and I know from personal experience that Path of Radiance works. I've never heard of Dios Mios Lizard, but if you plan on doing any converting I'd recommend using Gamecube ISO Tool as it's quite versatile and somewhat noob-friendly. Also, what IOS are you loading into when you run USB Loader GX? Since it's seeing your games you probably have your drive plugged into the right port (top one I believe, should be port 0 in the loader), but I want to make sure. cIOS 222 (normally hermes) and cIOS 249 (normally d2x) can behave differently, especially with regard to the port you have your drive plugged into. I'd recommend 222 for most things and 249 when 222 doesn't work.

Sorry to barge in, but since you said you got Path of Radiance to work, can you help me? At Chapter 6 the game froze, and now I can't even get more than a turn into the chapter if I'm lucky... It keeps saying "An error has occurred." or it just freezes. I'm using Dios Mios 2.2, USB Loader GX 3.0, and it acts the same way with rev1198 and rev1200.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ^^;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4