Homebrew USB Loader GX Gamecube off USB

shadowschyther

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running USB Loader GX r1256-r1257, I'm using DIOS MIOS 2.11, I've tried using IOS 249 and 58 to try and load my Gamecube games(Wii games work fine off my usb which is FAT32 with a wbfs folder). When I try to run a Gamecube game, it says that in order to use DIOS MIOS I have to change my main gamecube path to the primary partition(I have only 1 partition and it's primary, I've also gone into my settings and changed the main gamecube path to USB1/Games). All my games appear in the menu, but whenever I try and run any Gamecube game I just get that error. Is there any way to fix this? My sd card doesn't have the storage space I need and I play a lot of Gamecube games and I'm having a lot of trouble with my arm so switching out discs 24/7 isn't ideal for me. Also I'm running the D2x v10 beta(I forget which beta) on IOS 249. I am using a flash drive but it works with wii games as well as other homebrew, so I don't see why it wouldn't for this.

EDIT***** I've fixed the issue. All I had to do is use CMD in windows, use the diskpart tool, reformat, and activate the drive. It won't work unless the drive is active. all that has to be done is after the partition is formatted, select that partition and type active hit enter and bam it works.

Last edited by shadowschyther,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte