So I'm a little late to the party with emulated nands, but the recent GC USB developments have brought some renewed interest in my neglected Wii.
I've got the GC loading sorted out and recently installed USB Loader GX. I also created a backup of my existing nand through the loader, dumping it's contents to my USB as well.
The only issue I now need to sort out is that all of my WiiWare and VC games were initially moved to my SD card to save space on the real nand. When I made a copy, the emu nand shows the titles as blank screens (like references, but not able to load).
How do I move these games in bulk to my emulated nand? And if already installed on my Wii is there a way or program to create wad files from my existing installs on my real nand? (I'm assuming they will need to be reinstalled to my emulated nand.)
And while on the subject, is USB Loader GX the best option for loading WiiWare and VC from an emulated nand, or would I be better served by a separate loader, and if so, which?
I've got the GC loading sorted out and recently installed USB Loader GX. I also created a backup of my existing nand through the loader, dumping it's contents to my USB as well.
The only issue I now need to sort out is that all of my WiiWare and VC games were initially moved to my SD card to save space on the real nand. When I made a copy, the emu nand shows the titles as blank screens (like references, but not able to load).
How do I move these games in bulk to my emulated nand? And if already installed on my Wii is there a way or program to create wad files from my existing installs on my real nand? (I'm assuming they will need to be reinstalled to my emulated nand.)
And while on the subject, is USB Loader GX the best option for loading WiiWare and VC from an emulated nand, or would I be better served by a separate loader, and if so, which?






