USB Loader GX doesn't find usb device

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Guimac09, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Guimac09
    OP

Guimac09 Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Hello, I was using USB Loader GX normally but then i installed cIOS rev 20b because i heard it could fix metroid: other m error, but now i can't acces my HDD via usb loader gx, what shoud i do?

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    dump it and go with wiiflow i don't even think gx is being updated anymore.

3. pretender13

pretender13 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2009
    Canada
    Guimac09
    current revision which i think is r958 has same problem, but it is not a 'stable' release version so i think you will have to wait for them to update it.
    i was using r956 which didn't have this issue, seems the timeout period (15sec i think is current) is not long enough to detect the usb device, although it worked fine in r956, and works fine in other loaders.

Bladexdsl
    i think they 'just' recently started working on it again, But i think the .dol / .wad files for it won't be available till it's more stable.

4. Guimac09
    OP

Guimac09 Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Bladexdsl
    I won't use it, it is an ugly **tch compared to the USB Loader GX

pretender13
    Thanks for the info pal, i guess i just have to wait [​IMG]

5. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    well GX pretty much has issues with every new release now including other M so either switch or wait a long time. and wiiflow looks fine to me just disable the 3d cover view.

6. Guimac09
    OP

Guimac09 Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2010
    Brazil
    I don't need help anymore guys i just needed to reinstall rev17 to fix the usb loader and to fix other m i updated ios56 so everything is fine now thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice