Hacking USB Loader GX cannot find HDD when booting with Priiloader

Daniel72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
It works fine when I boot the loader normally in the HBC, but the loader won't detect my hard drive when I boot it through Priiloader. Is this normal, or do I need to fix something?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It works fine when I boot the loader normally in the HBC, but the loader won't detect my hard drive when I boot it through Priiloader. Is this normal, or do I need to fix something?

Hello.:)

Please check your Priiloader Version,the latest stable/regular Version is v0.8.2
Please use the Update Option from Priiloader.You maybe have to enable it in the Settings.

If you are in the latest Version:

You maybe have not the "correct" Forwarder/Channel Version installed.
Please read through this Manual and replace the current Channel with the Forwarder one:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/page-1111#post-6478222

Thank you and
Good Luck.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

TMinusBlastedRocket

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Warring its been awhile since I dabbled in wii hb ,jest got a wii again) Hi I'm having the same issue but it think I might know the problem If I remember correctly for *any* USB support to be present an IOS must be loaded (this is how the meta fortress cp detects usb loaders) it it may be possible that that IOS has simply not been loaded that the point in the boot process that priiloader exists

Update:Look like I've still got it
go to priiboot settings
turn off "use system menu iOS"
set the IOS value to 58
oh and don't forget to save ;)

Last edited by TMinusBlastedRocket,
Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...