Hacking USB Loader GameArt WAD with NTSC Video Patch

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a WAD file for the USB Loader with Game Art and with Sorg's WORKING video patch (no more green screens on pal games!).
It is even easier now to install this on your system. All you have to do is install this WAD and put all of you game art images(with the game ID as the name and .png as the extension and need to be 160x225) in a folder called images in the root of your SD card (SD:\images\), and THAT IS IT!!! No need to put a dol file or a background.png image on your SD card!
Source is included:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPWBCD37

backgroundwjq.jpg

bannermub.png

iconbmp.png

logobmp.png

And as requested I removed the gray box:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3AR6TXX
backgroundxrg.png

And as requested I made a kids version:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43LGLI6M
backgroundaew.png

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey awesome! You're using my background for it. Thanks for picking it! The whole package looks pretty good and easy to install. Hopefully this will stop all the wad requests.

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GamerzInc said:
not to be picky and thanks for this, but this also have ocarina?

no ocarina yet, didn't get that far yet

Posts merged

QUOTE(buby78 @ Apr 10 2009, 08:16 PM) do you have the source code?

source code is included!

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThaDraGun said:
Awesome job.
So you can't put a custom background on this?

You can, just replace the background file in the data folder with whatever background you want and then recompile.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
raptor1010 said:
ThaDraGun said:
Awesome job.
So you can't put a custom background on this?

You can, just replace the background file in the data folder with whatever background you want and then recompile.

Yah, I have no idea how to recomplile and all that stuff.
That's ok. I'll still use it.
smile.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could this be used without the sd card as well?

It just wouldnt show the image right? Or does there have to be a sd card present to get the loader to work?

What would be nice is if the loader d detected an sd card the greyish box would appear so the image files would show up but,if no sd ca rd was detected then the grey box would be gone and it and would one solid grey background in its place.

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Could this be used without the sd card as well?

It just wouldnt show the image right? Or does there have to be a sd card present to get the loader to work?

What would be nice is if the loader d detected an sd card the greyish box would appear so the image files would show up but,if no sd ca rd was detected then the grey box would be gone and it and would one solid grey background in its place.

Yep, it still works without the SD card in. Just there won't be any Game Cover Art that shows up.

XeroCure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source Code would be great.. have been trying to get the USB Loaders with game art to work in a wad since they came out.

EDIT: Thanks a lot for this.. I have been trying to get this type of loader in a wad since the game art ones got released.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can you change the background of this so it has no grey box? That way when not using an sd card it doesnt look like crap. Or will that cause a problem with it when you actually use the coverart feature?

raptor1010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Can you change the background of this so it has no grey box? That way when not using an sd card it doesnt look like crap. Or will that cause a problem with it when you actually use the coverart feature?

no it wouldnt cause a problem, the only problem would be to photoshop the gray box out or just use a different background that doesnt have one

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
icpmattj said:

no it wouldnt cause a problem, the only problem would be to photoshop the gray box out or just use a different background that doesnt have one

Well i have 0 coding skills so thats outta my league.

Great looking loader though gonna be trying it out in a little bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone