USB Loader Force NTSC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by raptor1010, Apr 1, 2009.

Apr 1, 2009

USB Loader Force NTSC by raptor1010 at 6:39 AM (2,343 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. raptor1010
    OP

Member raptor1010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I can't wait for USB Loader to be region free so I can force NTSC and load up my Pal games and play them!!!!!

2. loopguy

Member loopguy GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    i have a pal system and i'm already playing ntsc games with usb launcher [​IMG]

EDIT: does your tv support it?

3. raptor1010
    OP

United States
    I am having trouble with Pal Spiderman web of shodows, pal shaun white snowboarding, and pal Bully: Scholarship Edition. They all worked fine on backup launcher gamma with force ntsc, but when i try to play them on the usb loader the screen is black and white.

4. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Arrgh. ALL loaders are region free already! If you get black&white playback, it's your tv or video-cable not supporting the other region, but as you can SEE the games work. What you want is running all games in your video mode, but that's not region-free!, that's running games in your video mode. For some games it's possible to just run them in the "wrong" video mode, others can be patched to run in the "wrong" video mode(just take some code from my toy and integrate it, it's not that difficult) and others can only be played in the video mode region they are made for.

5. raptor1010
    OP

United States

yeah..........what he said, i guess???.........i want the usb loader to do that so i can play the pal games on my ntsc wii?

6. Sonic4Ever

Member Sonic4Ever GBAtemp Regular

France
    Your post is full nonsense. It is possible to force the video output. It's a fact. Check Gecko OS.

7. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    That likely means your TV doesn't support PAL. Most TV sets in the US don't.

8. raptor1010
    OP

United States