Hacking USB LOADER COVER IMAGES

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
marinos35 said:
Also I have a question about the usbloaders.
You gave this
www.wiiboxart.com/gx/160/225/Username/Password/RJ2P52.png

Do they have to obtain a username password from you to work again or do they use a generic password system or should they just leave them like this?

QUOTE(djtaz @ Jun 28 2009, 11:31 PM) GX is preset for the GX loader - what other sizes are required ? you can PM me that if u want and i can make a new one for a different size
Also , zipping files and uploading means someone needs to add new files to it each time and no new files will get added after a while and the system would go to hell.
The site makes the zips as required based on whats tickedand the size required in the box at the top.

Normal covers must be 160x224
3D covers must be 176x248
Disc covers are left as they are 160x160

Of course if the users of the program have to pay for the covers, the coders won't use your site because people will get confused and think that they are paying the USB Loader GX team (sometimes they are pretty dumb)

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
neardark said:
you need more people working on the 3D covers, I only half about half of the cover for the games on my Drive.

two normal cover's wont work for me even though they are on the site, I even tried renaming them by taking the info from WBFS manager.

the games are Wii Safari and Storu Hour: Fair Tales.
why we need more?
1. cant guys like you wait 1,2 or 3 days until the covers are online??
2. see around this post the most (when not all..) of this selfmade 3d covers are ugly or or in the wrong size.
3. read 1 and 2 ;-)

QUOTE(Daydreamer33 @ Jun 28 2009, 05:39 PM) Iam looking for some new 3D game covers for the GX-Loader

Bob the Builder R98PMT
Ice Age 3 RIAP52
Overlord: Dark Legend R0AP36
Resident Evil Archives RE4P08
The Munchables RE5PAF
Transformers: Rev. of the Fallen RXIP52

If someone can help i will be lucky.

Greetings from Germany

DayD

wiiboxart was down for a few days. i dont now with games are new or not so i had to wait until the site works fine. and than i ha dmor than 50 cover to create (first find than, download than, ,.....)
this take a little bit but now im done and all covers are up to date!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
marinos35 said:
marinos35 said:
Also I have a question about the usbloaders.
You gave this
www.wiiboxart.com/gx/160/225/Username/Password/RJ2P52.png

Do they have to obtain a username password from you to work again or do they use a generic password system or should they just leave them like this?

QUOTE(djtaz @ Jun 28 2009, 11:31 PM) GX is preset for the GX loader - what other sizes are required ? you can PM me that if u want and i can make a new one for a different size
Also , zipping files and uploading means someone needs to add new files to it each time and no new files will get added after a while and the system would go to hell.
The site makes the zips as required based on whats tickedand the size required in the box at the top.

Normal covers must be 160x224
3D covers must be 176x248
Disc covers are left as they are 160x160

Of course if the users of the program have to pay for the covers, the coders won't use your site because people will get confused and think that they are paying the USB Loader GX team (sometimes they are pretty dumb)

Ok so if i change the size of the GX covers to 176x248 that will fix the GX loader ?

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Ok so if i change the size of the GX covers to 176x248 that will fix the GX loader ?

Indeed they will
biggrin.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdhacker said:
If there's something missing from http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/ please let me know. I'll upload the missing files if you can give them to me.
I just put your server into USB Loader GX and it is returning covers that cannot be displayed. It looks like you mixed together 224 and 225 covers. Also for some reason I get random code dumps. Maybe I wasn't waiting long enough for your site to talk back or something. Anyways, I still have you URL in the code, but it is not used right now until we have a way to make sure we don't get 225 images.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok some are talking about 224 and some are talking about 248

can someone please confirm what size is required for GX loader so i can set on the GX profile please

thanks

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz, have you thought about disabling zip access but still allowing usbloaders to auto download covers w/o username and pass? idk if this is possible
this seems like it would cut back alot of bandwidth by people downloading entire zip just because, and still allow usbloader people to get all images no hassle
and rly you should only need to download bulk of images first time you setup your loader, then update few covers here and there as games added
maybe most bandwidth was consumed by people doing this but i figured it was people just downloading entire zip just for the heck of it ( i know i did at least once)
obv i payed the 1 euro because im not a cheap imbecile and i understand the concept of service/reward and i appreciate all the work youve done
anyways thanks again

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:

can someone please confirm what size is required for GX loader so i can set on the GX profile please

thanks

Regular 2d - 160x224
Fake 3d - 176x248
Disc - 160x160

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup , i have thought about that , and to be honest, usb loader users are the worst culprits - they remove the SD card , wipe it , try a new loader and download everything again - the links for the USB loaders were going through theotherzone link for 3 weeks and i could see the difference and they used more than the zips.

I understand your concerns , but you have to understand mine - they are using my site to get their covers - i do supply them free if people really need them , but people are taking the piss and i want to put a stop to that. If 1 or 2 euro is too much for you then you honestly shouldnt have a wii - sell it and buy food.

alexinna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:

thanks
I just checked 3D folder on my SD and all current covers are 176x248. They were loaded by GX loader before when site worked.
Disk art is 160x160.
Thanks.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
0ld8oy said:
djtaz said:

thanks

Regular 2d - 160x224
Fake 3d - 176x248
Disc - 160x160

Excellent thanks oldboy
except the site is gone again - ill sort this tomorrow

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Yup , i have thought about that , and to be honest, usb loader users are the worst culprits - they remove the SD card , wipe it , try a new loader and download everything again - the links for the USB loaders were going through theotherzone link for 3 weeks and i could see the difference and they used more than the zips.

I understand your concerns , but you have to understand mine - they are using my site to get their covers - i do supply them free if people really need them , but people are taking the piss and i want to put a stop to that. If 1 or 2 euro is too much for you then you honestly shouldnt have a wii - sell it and buy food.

ok cool, thought maybe it was a solution to all recent drama
i was more than happy to pay 1 euro for a service that before you were providing on your own dime
not sure why people cant understand that the only reason the loaders were able to autodownload images is because you set up the site and payed for the bandwidth
keep it up djtaz

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
hdhacker said:
If there's something missing from http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/ please let me know. I'll upload the missing files if you can give them to me.
I just put your server into USB Loader GX and it is returning covers that cannot be displayed. It looks like you mixed together 224 and 225 covers. Also for some reason I get random code dumps. Maybe I wasn't waiting long enough for your site to talk back or something. Anyways, I still have you URL in the code, but it is not used right now until we have a way to make sure we don't get 225 images.

Crap on a cracker. They are indeed 160x225. I'll work on getting them in the right format.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right then.

I reprocessed all the flat cover art files as 160x224.

There should be no problem with the artwork now.

Let me know how it works out.

EDIT: Should I rename "diskart" to "disc"?

JustMe0815

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country

harsh.realm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Tusk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
By the way why don't you guys use other hosts which is not american host, not that but almost all american hosts are .... cause they're charging you for the BW. Use some other countrys host or use hosts like
FatCow - totally unlimited (both space and bw). yearly $58
HostPapa - totally unlimited too. monthly $4.95 - $6.95
if youre american or brittish these hosts good.
I don't know which host you are using but this two can help you out with hosting without any care of bandwidth charging, and i think they're really cheap both

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
giantpune said:
hdhacker said:

How goes the line for gettin' the images from that site..?? Oh and CFG Loader doesn't have troubles with images of different sizes cause the loader itself change and fix the sizes...!!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol