MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

i was wondering if it is possible next time usbloader is updated if you could make a movie section for usbloader and be able to watch movies as well. and dump movies and just go through the list of movies like you do for the games plz

And do i have to partion my usb again if i updated to usbloader 1.5

what is the release date for 4.0 homebrew channel

is it going to be another twilight hack

My Friend has 4.0 and on my sd card i have homebrew channel on it so i can launch it off the sd menu will it work on my friends wii

Thanks plz awnser

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
1. USB loader is for games, it could be done more then likely but why not use a different program for watching movies? there are many media players on the wii that allow you to watch videos from a USB drive. (Like Mplayer CE)

2. No, unless you installed games with the 1.0 USB loader that had the WBFS bug in it.

3. The homebrew channel works fine on the 4.0 system menu as long as you have it installed before you update to 4.0, The twilight hack is no more so no idea if there will be another.

4. No you cant run the homebrew channel off a SD card. It will only work that way if you already have the homebrew channel installed and its on the Wiis system memory already.

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kylsav said:
1. USB loader is for games, it could be done more then likely but why not use a different program for watching movies? there are many media players on the wii that allow you to watch videos from a USB drive. (Like Mplayer CE)

2. No, unless you installed games with the 1.0 USB loader that had the WBFS bug in it.

3. The homebrew channel works fine on the 4.0 system menu as long as you have it installed before you update to 4.0, The twilight hack is no more so no idea if there will be another.

4. No you cant run the homebrew channel off a SD card. It will only work that way if you already have the homebrew channel installed and its on the Wiis system memory already.

I would like that feture added because i don't have to have 2 programs on my wii and i don't know how i can dump movies to a usb so yer hopefully something can be worked out

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't get any easier then Mplayer CE though....

plug your USB drive into your pc and create a FAT32 partition, copy your videos to the drive like any other hard drive.

put Mplayer CE on your SD card, run it though the homebrew channel and your all set. Just select your USB device and run videos off it
smileipb2.png

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
MasterHand300 said:
kylsav said:

I would like that feture added because i don't have to have 2 programs on my wii and i don't know how i can dump movies to a usb so yer hopefully something can be worked out

ohh and another question how do i add image covers to usbloader 1.5 cause i had images for 1.4 and they work but on 1.5 they don't

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kylsav said:
QUOTE said:
ohh and another question how do i add image covers to usbloader 1.5 cause i had images for 1.4 and they work but on 1.5 they don't

What kind of USB loader are you using?

USB Loader 1.5 from big moes sticky thing for dummies

Posts merged

QUOTE(kylsav @ Apr 29 2009, 12:01 PM)
it doesn't get any easier then Mplayer CE though....

plug your USB drive into your pc and create a FAT32 partition, copy your videos to the drive like any other hard drive.

put Mplayer CE on your SD card, run it though the homebrew channel and your all set. Just select your USB device and run videos off it
smileipb2.png

How Do I create A fat32 partion

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kylsav said:
QUOTE said:

What kind of USB loader are you using?

ohh and what is this pc app thing where i can put ios on my partioned usb drive i need a tut for that and what does it do besides that

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
to add covers to your games just read the readme file for the USB loader your using, what it means by name is not the name of the game, it needs the name of the image to be the games ID like RGH52.png (that would be for Guitar Hero 3).

Google is your friend too you know there are many guides on how to create a FAT32 partition.

Use WBFS Manager 2.5 to copy games from your PC to your hard drive

MasterHand300

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kylsav said:
to add covers to your games just read the readme file for the USB loader your using, what it means by name is not the name of the game, it needs the name of the image to be the games ID like RGH52.png (that would be for Guitar Hero 3).

Google is your friend too you know there are many guides on how to create a FAT32 partition.

Use WBFS Manager 2.5 to copy games from your PC to your hard drive

okk thanks

and which one do i download x86 or x64

i need it for widows vista and XP

Thanks For The Help after the above question has been awnsered i will be very happy for your help

thanks

MH300

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans