USB Loader 1.5 won't work!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by thongcao, Jun 27, 2009.

Jun 27, 2009

USB Loader 1.5 won't work! by thongcao at 7:33 AM (626 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. thongcao
    OP

Newcomer thongcao Member

United States
    I have usb loader 1.5 and it working good, but after I install some games:" Tranfomer, new resident evil, go play circuit, go play plumberjack, pool hall pro, the conduit and Mad dog". My USB loader froze up and jump back to HBC screen everytimes I start. Can any 1 tell me what is goin on? is it because some game get problem? thank you

2. berlinka

Member berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Netherlands
    It's unbelievable,this whole board seems flooded with "HELP!" questions. And people are constantly posting new HELP topics for every little question they have. I'm really getting angry how this board is turning more and more into one big helpdesk for people who never visited this forum before (or have done but never registered) and now suddenly are creating topics left right and centre.
    Just a minute ago I saw that half of the most recent entries were questions.

"HELP I THINK BRICKED MY WII", well, I'm glad it did now get your ass of our beloved forum if you can't search.
    "HELP MY USBLOADER WON'T WORK!!!", you know how many problems I've come across since installing this whole USB thing? But there's topics by the bucketload discussing all kinds of usb loader related things, "THE NOOB BIBLE" so to say.

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A WHOLE NEW TOPIC!!