Hacking USB Loader 1.11s - mod by Sorg

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gilaben said:
Sorry for not comprehending but you said that games can't be deleted with this program. You said that the game is removed from the list but still occupies HD space. What is the point of this?

You and I are on the same page. Hungy finally made what I like to call a Teen version of his loader. It has all the features except he removed the remove feature. So you can add, force video and languages. No disrespect at but this makes more sense then marking it removed.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, having one listed as deleted is kinda pointless isn't it? I mean, only reason you'd delete a game is because you don't want it on your drive taking up room, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe I'm not seeing how its useful?

joeshmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scolor said:
joeshmo said:
Scolor said:
joeshmo said:
VIRII!! DO NOT GO TO THAT PAGE!!! USED FLOCK FIRST. GOT NOTHING. USED IE, GOT VIRII. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

That's not true.

IE in combo with AVG, Norton does not pick it up. You can say it's not true, but after this has been downloaded several times, it's going to come up. Watch this thread, and you'll see I'm right. Why would you use this site? Scolor, you may have not put the virii there, but why did you post it on some other person's site? It's a hijacked site, right?

What?!?

There is no virus on that site. -.-

I use Firefox + AVG and no virus.

IE in combo with AVG, gives the virus.
You have been warned. I have NO reason to make this up. I got better things to do that to mess with people. Just use flock or firefox,,,do not use IE to view the site. I wouldn't go there. It's your choice.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Troy, it is NOT listed, that the point.
You won't see it anymore on the list, which can be convenient if you don't want a long list full of games you don't want to use...

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
TroyTheZombie said:
Hmm, having one listed as deleted is kinda pointless isn't it? I mean, only reason you'd delete a game is because you don't want it on your drive taking up room, no?

Jeomite said:
Sorg released another USB Loader that addresses if you deleted a game, and add another game, it would corrupt some games (overwriting data areas where existing games reside on the hard drive)...

QUOTEUpdate v1.11:
1) games now can be marked as deleted instead actual remove. I made this feature because of bug in WBFS (i couldn't find where it is exactly). If you will remove games and add new one then some of previously uploaded games will become corrupted. So, if you will just mark game as deleted, it will disappear from list, but still will occupy space. It will prevent corruption. With big HDD, this is not a big problem.

Mirror Link > http://sharebee.com/3bc33917

smile.gif

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiShizzza said:
Source look really clean.
But I experienced some code dumps. Maybe that's cos I installed and removed isos repeatably on the WBFS Partition. I'm going to format and reinstall some isos to test.

so that "new" trick doesn't effect?
you still get code-dumps after delete (mark as deleted) and install other games?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TroyTheZombie said:

For now it's not recommend to delete games, as it causes trouble if you install another game that doesn't fit 100% in the space where the old one was. This explains why you don't want to delete games with the loader.

I see a good point in this as parental control. If you give your kids only the version that can't install or delete anything, they can only play the games you want them to play. Ok, smart kids would just get the full loader and do what they want, but i think it will work for the kids you would need such a feature for.

joeshmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CapeCrusader said:
Just went on with Firefox and Norton Internet Security 2009. Norton immediately flagged the site as unsafe.

What did I tell you? Advanced, updated Norton may pick it up. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The marking is not a bad idea, however I want my kid to be able to add games, I just dont want them to easilly be able to make the mistake of deleting a corrupting the hard drive. However, I think the best method of applying this work around is to just disable the remove button.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i suppose, if you have plenty of room to spare.

But eh, it only takes me about 20 mniutes to throw 30 or so games on my drive via esata, plus to test games I use a separate drive anyway so no particular use to me.

I do suppose it helps some people out though. I would rather see an update to the file system though, but a temp fix is a temp fix I guess.

Oh, and There is no virus. Your getting a false positive.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
joeshmo said:
CapeCrusader said:
Just went on with Firefox and Norton Internet Security 2009. Norton immediately flagged the site as unsafe.

What did I tell you? Advanced, updated Norton may pick it up. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I tried on Firefox + AVAST and IE + AVAST : no virus ! And my avast is up to date.

I think you have a false positive.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Downloads for lots of sites listed at that page... maybe if someone posts those then we can go on without this virii stuff...

I'm modding this for Crap... but I get below error...
disc.cpp:(.text._ZN4Disc7WiiBootEiib+0x90): undefined reference to `settime(long long)'

any way to contact Sorg?

ps: nevermind solved the issue... though I still want to know the answer for the last question

joeshmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
joeshmo said:
CapeCrusader said:

Thank you, now stfu and go away.

Very nice,,,,I try to warm people about a virus and you act like I am bothering you....why? What's the beef here? Why are you so angry that I am trying to warn people about a virus? Your response is very peculiar. This site is strange.....never got so much flack from people for trying to help out. Again, Pippin can you explain why you are so upset? It doesn't make any sense.

Posts merged

Tetram said:
QUOTE(joeshmo @ Apr 11 2009, 06:21 PM) QUOTE(CapeCrusader @ Apr 11 2009, 05:18 PM)

I tried on Firefox + AVAST and IE + AVAST : no virus ! And my avast is up to date.

I think you have a false positive.

Possibly, but it's worth mentioning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast