SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
joeshmo said:
Very nice,,,,I try to warm people about a virus and you act like I am bothering you....why? What's the beef here? Why are you so angry that I am trying to warn people about a virus? Your response is very peculiar. This site is strange.....never got so much flack from people for trying to help out. Again, Pippin can you explain why you are so upset? It doesn't make any sense.
You said it once. No need to come back and tell it over and over game. Btw, your Norton euristic detection is too high.

It's all virus free everyone.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dope_X said:
WiiShizzza said:
Source look really clean.
But I experienced some code dumps. Maybe that's cos I installed and removed isos repeatably on the WBFS Partition. I'm going to format and reinstall some isos to test.

so that "new" trick doesn't effect?
you still get code-dumps after delete (mark as deleted) and install other games?

I don't know. I have that code dumps also before testing this new release. That'S why I'm setting up a new WBFS partition. just to make sure everything is clean.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiCrazy said:
Downloads for lots of sites listed at that page... maybe if someone posts those then we can go on without this virii stuff...

I'm modding this for Crap... but I get below error...
disc.cpp:(.text._ZN4Disc7WiiBootEiib+0x90): undefined reference to `settime(long long)'

any way to contact Sorg?

Are you sure you use the new libogc?

joeshmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
joeshmo said:
Very nice,,,,I try to warm people about a virus and you act like I am bothering you....why? What's the beef here? Why are you so angry that I am trying to warn people about a virus? Your response is very peculiar. This site is strange.....never got so much flack from people for trying to help out. Again, Pippin can you explain why you are so upset? It doesn't make any sense.
You said it once. No need to come back and tell it over and over game. Btw, your Norton euristic detection is too high.

"Btw, your Norton euristic detection is too high."
I have said about 5 times I don't use NORTON. I use AVG, which is not "heavy" on the system and does a better job of finding, vaulting and deleting virii.
So many people have told me I'm wrong, then they tell me inaccurate information on my post,,,for a bunch of smart hackers, you sure can't get your facts straight.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Nice mirrors but why not just get it direct from the source. You won't have to worry about imaginary "virii" then either.
wink.gif

http://wiinewz.com/forums/backup-loaders/9...od-by-sorg.html

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
WiiCrazy said:
Downloads for lots of sites listed at that page... maybe if someone posts those then we can go on without this virii stuff...

I'm modding this for Crap... but I get below error...
disc.cpp:(.text._ZN4Disc7WiiBootEiib+0x90): undefined reference to `settime(long long)'

any way to contact Sorg?

Are you sure you use the new libogc?

yep, disc.cpp lacked the external reference to settime... I put this on top, problem solved...

CODE
extern "C" {
ÂÂÂÂvoid settime(long long);
}

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably stupid question, but I've seen this in almost all the sources. What is background_simple? If its a background without the + and - , why does it have to be in the source? Why cant u just compile with it?

Pippin666 said:
Doesn't seem that we can recompile this version with or own bg ... ?

No, new backgrounds can be added.

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It doesn't work for me. I used the WAD version.

Once the HDD is detected I get multiple DSI Exception errors, then after some seconds the screen is filled up with black and a weird orange bar at the bottom.

EDIT: .dol does the same. Weird.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiCrazy said:
yep, disc.cpp lacked the external reference to settime... I put this on top, problem solved...

Code:
extern "C" {
}

Are you serious? In the new libogc(new lol, from december 2008), settime is defined with:
#include

with the old libogc you needed to define it the way you do.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
joeshmo said:
Pippin666 said:
joeshmo said:

"Btw, your Norton euristic detection is too high."
I have said about 5 times I don't use NORTON. I use AVG, which is not "heavy" on the system and does a better job of finding, vaulting and deleting virii.
So many people have told me I'm wrong, then they tell me inaccurate information on my post,,,for a bunch of smart hackers, you sure can't get your facts straight.
What ever man, you AVG euristic level is too high. Please go away, and virii is not funny.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
WiiCrazy said:

Code:
extern "C" {
}

Are you serious? In the new libogc(new lol, from december 2008), settime is defined with:
#include

with the old libogc you needed to define it the way you do.

Hmm that's a nice catch, at one time I moved ogc folders a lot so it could be that now I'm configured to an old version... let me check...

ps1: better I grab the packages off sourceforge and manually install... I can't pinpoint the newest among a bunch of them...
ps2: thanks, you were right!

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GREAT release........

but I have a question.... how can whe change the background? The only thing I see is in the background_full.h file, whe see code like this:

0x89, 0x50, 0x4e, 0x47, 0x0d, 0x0a, 0x1a, 0x0a, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0d, 0x49, 0x48, 0x44, 0x52,
0x00, 0x00, 0x02, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0xe0, 0x08, 0x06, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x35, 0xd1, 0xdc,
0xe4, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x09, 0x70, 0x48, 0x59, 0x73, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0b, 0x13, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0b,
0x13, 0x01, 0x00, 0x9a, 0x9c, 0x18, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0a, 0x4f, 0x69, 0x43, 0x43, 0x50, 0x50, 0x68,
0x6f, 0x74, 0x6f, 0x73, 0x68, 0x6f, 0x70, 0x20, 0x49, 0x43, 0x43, 0x20, 0x70, 0x72, 0x6f, 0x66,
0x69, 0x6c, 0x65, 0x00, 0x00, 0x78, 0xda, 0x9d, 0x53, 0x67, 0x54, 0x53, 0xe9, 0x16, 0x3d, 0xf7,

Any solution?

Clamper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont know why but it wont work for me. It boots then crashes right away with some weird pink graphic error on the bottom of the screen. Oh well. Any ideas ?

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bluebird12 said:
if u open any png image in a hex editor u get numbers like that and you can just replace.

What HEX editor you are using? All the one I get cannot "save" the HEX part.... only the "garbage" at the right.....

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you use "raw2c" or "bin2c" thats in devkitppc then you get the h files from your png's and you can just replace the .h file then
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea